• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • StephaneBadel on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    6 Replies
    Hello community! Quick question regarding the OOO replies, we used to send campaigns through Send in blue and we never had any OOO replies bouncing back. Is there a way to not receive those OOO replies? Imagine there are 50 OOO replies (say rig...
    January 21, 2022 01:10
    I only followed what hubspot asked me to do. It was 2 CNAME records. I didnt not add DMARC or SPF records, is it normal? Thanks a lot ! Steph...
  • Solved
    Chica_Dornellas on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    I'm trying to create a list of companies that are not enrolled in a sequence , but when I use the filter of the company's associated contacts - number of sequences enrolled: is unknown , the list presents "at least one associated contact" has neve...
    January 21, 2022 03:27
    Thank you so much! if any follow-up questions arise I'll let you know!
  • LVenegas on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, how can i get the ticket number created by a chatflow , this is because we need to show that number to the contact that is in the bot
  • KRO-PA on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    It would be great if the contact association was visible on each task in the company view. Currently, this is only visible in a drop-down, but that makes it really difficult to "scan" through tasks at the company level and quickly see which contacts...
  • NolanHubSpot on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Is there a way to manually mark a quote as signed? This is important as we're sending some quotes for e-signature and some with a place for signature. Would be great if we can mark a quote as signed and upload it, so on the Quotes landing page it di...
  • DT2 on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I have set up an integration between Hubspot and Mailerlite. It is generally working fine but I've noticed a handful of contacts are not syncing from Hubspot to Mailerlite. There is no reason I can see why they wouldn't. There is no difference betwe...
  • RSiddula on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello Community, My org is not really using the lead status property insted they are completely relying on deal stages alone, I am trying to get the best usage of lead status property but I don't really have a strong reason to convence my superv...
    Hall of Famer
    January 20, 2022 00:44
    Hi @RSiddula , The Lead Status property describes the sub-stages within a Sales Qualified Lead lifecycle stage, see here . They're b...
  • Solved
    mdrnd on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hey everyone, Trying to build a lead score based no list membership and marketing activities. What I'd like to do is that 1) I'd like to create a trigger with 2 or more list memberships. When a contact is a member of at least 2 lists, the l...
    Participant
    January 19, 2022 12:08
    Great, thanks.
  • JPlumley8 on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi - I am new to Hubspot, so sorry if this is very obvious. Two tasks are missing from my list of tasks at app.hubspot.com/tasks. I can still find the tasks by looking at the contacts, but their titles have been crossed out with a strikethough...
    Hall of Famer
    January 20, 2022 04:18
    Hi @JPlumley8 , Depending on the permissions of other users in your portal , someone else might've completed this task – consciously or accid...
  • leemak on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello Everyone, My company has recently signed up for Hubspot and we are in the process of developing our CRM. We manufacturer Rodeo event equipment and both retail and wholesale. We are trying to set up a follow up schedule that is reoccur...
    Key Advisor
    January 19, 2022 06:39
    Hi @leemak , Not sure if Workflows are the way forward here, as they're essentially logical decision trees (if A then X, else Y...) and there'...
  • Solved
    Phlukeman on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi Everyone - I did a marketing email out to contacts. Once the email went out it showed Top engaged contacts with a number aside of it. I went to the contact record and on the right it shows the email being opened numerous times. I am assumi...
    Participant
    January 19, 2022 06:22
    Thank you for your reply. I understand the fraudulent activity could bump up the number, but it is interesting that Hubspot uses that number in thei...
  • Solved
    Tymophiy on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi there, I have a question. Is it possible to have board icons view like in deals, tickets, etc but in contacts?   Kind regards, Tymophiy  
    Participant
    January 19, 2022 04:34
    Thank you a lot.
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors