• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • Ssubana on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, I have created a Hubspot Account In the month of August at that point of time when I create Developer App the Scopes were " contacts,tickets " etc but when I create a new account of hubspot in recent time the scope in developer App has been chan...
  • shideichis on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, our marketing team have issue (it's been a while) where new contact created with property Original Source as Offline Sources , original source drill-down 1 as API , some of them we can indentified from our custom property but some we don't ...
  • joeyfrass on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Hubspot Community, I have come across a situation where I will visit a contact's page and there is a task on their record that I need to complete. However, I cannot figure out how to mark that task complete on their contact page. The only way...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 20, 2021 21:50
    Hi @joeyfrass , Yes you can mark the task as completed in the record itself. Check SS: https://prnt.sc/1wx4s5x Hope this helps! If we...
  • Solved
    WdeGale on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I use Notes associated with Contacts and Companies to record meetings. Until today I have been able to associate multiple Contacts and Companies with a single note, using the "Associated with..." link at the bottom right of the Note, which opened u...
    October 20, 2021 10:48
    Josh - you are absolutely correct. Thank you. This "upgrade" has actually added two or more steps to adding a new association (I can no longer sear...
  • FredrikWendt on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I'm looking to solve the issue that custom property fields, when merging, do not combine the values - the latest value is copied over into the resulting contact. We have "multiple checkbox fields" types of properties (tags, such as "new", "imp...
    Participant
    October 20, 2021 05:34
    After reading through https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/webhooks , I see no mentioning of merge. It's unclear what data is carried with a cont...
  • Mkhan0 on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, I am using a free account and facing an issue regarding call log, when I log a call and refresh a page it gets lost. Not only me my other users has the same problem for the last 1 hour.
    October 20, 2021 00:57
    thank you for your feedback but i did the same still have this problem
  • ITepoot on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, My send email button is greyed out for all my contacts on the web version of HubSpot. I have tried clearing my cache, opening an incongito window and trying again. I am on an iPad pro using Safari which has a full desktop-class client that ...
    October 20, 2021 03:48
    Hi @ITepoot , Might hae happened due to some technical issue. These kind of issues gets resolved themselved. Check again, it might be working fine...
  • Dolly8 on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I accidentally deleted all the contents of a custom property on all our contacts. We have a custom property called contact type sub category. It has a list of 8 drop down types. I went in to add another one, and it looked like I added a bl...
    October 20, 2021 03:55
    Hi @Dolly8 , So when you hit clear all the data, did you save the property too? Coz when making any change in the peroperty, it will ask you to sa...
  • EdwardPeck on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi I run webcasts and add contacts to a new static list everytime someone signs up. I want to select a group of regular attendees - those who have a high count of membership of static lists. Is there a simple way of achieving this? ...
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    October 19, 2021 12:26
    Hi @EdwardPeck , On the starter plan, I believe this will be challenging. On Pro you have a couple of options: Use a Score propert...
  • bakelmion on October 18, 2021
    1 upvotes
    2 Replies
    We currently run a unique call center where we provide third party agents for multiple small clients. Our agents are contracted to work with multiple clients at the same time. The challenge we have is that our agents have to be logged in multiple ...
    Top Contributor | Gold Partner
    October 20, 2021 01:56
    Hi @bakelmion Whilst CX platforms like Zendesk integrate with many other CRMs, the importance of the CRM function has led to companies like ...
  • Carla on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hey guys 🙂 I am trying to keep track of the number of customers we have. Each company who's a paying customer has got the respective role assigned (in our case "member"). I would like to see how many "members" we had each month but I can't find...
    Contributor
    October 20, 2021 06:48
    Ah, but if I get it correctly I can only count it via a contact property, right?
  • Marion12 on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, Our office uses HubSpot + DialPad to keep track of client interactions. This is what I envision happening: Is there any way that we can set it up this way with HubSpot + DialPad? If yes, can you point me to the right resourc...
    Community Manager
    October 19, 2021 02:31
    Hi @Marion12 Thank you for reaching out. I couldn't find a similar thread on Community but I can see that there is a DialPad HubSpot ...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors