• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • HerveFR on September 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi everybody, I would like to use the Hubspot extension for my Wordpress website. I've several forms (one for each job offer as I'm a recuiter). Right now, when somebody does a new form submission, Hubspot automatically creates the email's conta...
    Key Advisor
    September 24, 2021 08:55
    Hi @HerveFR , Let me get this straight - you want people to submit a form and NOT have a contact record created in your CRM... but then whey y...
  • FBarbosa on September 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I have my products being sold in a Platform (for example Standvirtual), and I receive a lot of leads from there. Everytime I get a lead, I get an e-mail with the name, number and message of that lead. The problem is, the e-mail is alway...
    Contributor
    September 24, 2021 15:42
    Hello, I got your pain. I think you are actually receiving an email when order gets placed in that platform you have integrated with HubSpot. In thi...
  • vikramjeet on September 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Please help me to insert multiple products data in product hubspot API in loop. Mean to say 4-5 products save in single curl run. v3 API https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/products?hapikey=YOUR_HUBSPOT_API_KEY '
  • yilinchu on September 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I have some problems after creating a list. Since I cloned a list created by others and added it to my folder, I wanted to pin the list on my view to check it on a regular basis. But I found that I couldn't find my list when I clicked on "Ad...
    Most Valuable Member
    September 24, 2021 04:24
    Hi @yilinchu , Are you referring to saved views ? You should be able to clone or pin views from other users perfectly fine. If you clon...
  • EUcalls on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello everyone, I have a question about the companies and how the discussion that we have with its contact can appear into the company (to the activity - email section). We are using the HubSpot Sales integration with our outlook accounts, and rig...
    Community Manager
    September 24, 2021 15:17
    Hello @EUcalls , I will add some top experts to share their ideas, @Josh , @webdew , @NicoleSengers any recommendations to @EUcalls ? Tha...
  • mdrnd on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi there, I'm trying to create a workflow automation that copies multiple company properties to deal properties. For instance, there is property called Market Segment in both company and deal properties. As soon a deal is created, this workf...
    Top Contributor
    September 23, 2021 10:14
    Hi @mdrnd , from what you are describing, I think the key area to focus in on is the re-enrollment triggers. Specifically, the "____ is known". When...
  • SPointon on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I'm trying to create a report to show 'Tasks assigned vs tasks completed'. Has anybody got any advice on the best way to do this? Thanks, Scott
    Most Valuable Member
    September 23, 2021 05:08
    Hi @SPointon , To create this report, you'd navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Activ...
  • milowbrac on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hey there – I’m looking for a completely customizable CRM that actually looks really nice and is enjoyable to use. I’m probably too picky but I can’t stand it when a system won’t let me remove certain fields or change the name of certain fields. I...
    Community Manager
    September 24, 2021 15:14
    Hello @milowbrac could you please provide us more details on your goal? What part you would like to customize in our HubSpot CRM? The more inform...
  • SCiampaglio on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, is there anyway to pull data on how a meeting was booked? i.e. determining if the meeting was booked via cold call, email, linkedin message etc.
    Most Valuable Member
    September 22, 2021 21:30
    Hi @SCiampaglio , You can create a custom report under Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object &...
  • MWest6 on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    My team is starting out with hubspot and we are all very new to CRM and still exploring what it can do. We work from a shared inbox, and send emails through outlook using the shared email address. The issue is that hubspot is not always logging th...
    Most Valuable Member
    September 21, 2021 23:16
    Hi @MWest6 , How exactly are you logging emails, via the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in? If yes, then the following criteria must be met...
  • Solved
    leomar on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Let us say we have 2 companies to send our templated marketing email-- Company A and Company B. So we send the email to Company A. Then we forward the same email (just changed few personalized details) to Company B. At this point we have removed t...
    Most Valuable Member
    September 21, 2021 23:24
    Hi @leomar , Not sure if it's the exact same pixel, but yes, HubSpot associates any subsequent activity on the forwarded email with the origin...
  • Nelie on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi ! We're curious on how to create a report or list to display all MQLs and the MQLs that were converted to SQLs or customers. Is it also possible to display lead source on where the contacts originated? Thanks!
    Most Valuable Member
    September 21, 2021 21:53
    Hi @Nelie , Yes, this is possible. For the first report, the is a template in the report library ( Menu > Reports > Reports > R...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors