• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • AGaulin on August 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I am having trouble importing everything I need. Can someone please help describe what it is I am missing. I am getting these 3 error messages. - No unique identifier selected. We notice you didn't use a unique identifier. For companies, HubSpot ...
  • Jenniferlope on August 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Can anyone guide me how to create a website on CMS HUB? I have teh website live https://mesheble.com/ and I want to move it to CMS Hub as I go through several features of CMS Hub and I think it would be good for me to get more customers through th...
  • KStrydom on August 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, Our client has a lot of forms on their site. Can we select which ones shouldn't add contacts to Hubspot? I don't want to turn off all Hubspot forms, but the client doesn't need Mailchimp subs to pull in, so I just want to turn off that form...
    Top Contributor
    August 04, 2021 02:41
    I believe Mailchimp submissions get added via a separate integration (or rather, one of the two native integrations) rather than the code or plugin b...
  • Solved
    TMD25E on August 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi, I'm trying to set-up Hubspot for our company. Please note that I use free Hubspot for now, since I’m trying to show my boss how effective it’d be to automate some processes and gain time. Now I tried playing around with Properties but co...
    Most Valuable Member
    August 04, 2021 05:20
    Hi @TMD25E , These dropdowns can't be changed. You can however click "Actions du tableau" and customize the columns that are being displayed b...
  • WaydeChristie1 on August 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi folks, My company has an integration which uploads all of our offline (in-store) transactions to Hubspot as deals. However every item in a transaction is uploaded as a separate deal . So if a customer purchases 5 items in one transaction...
    Community Manager
    August 04, 2021 09:11
    Hi @WaydeChristie1 , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I wanted to share this Community post, where @darynsmith proposed using ...
  • BMoore7 on August 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi there! We have ran into some trouble regarding the automation of leads within our CRM. Previously we set up a workflow consiting of when a new contant clicks a link in a marketing email the lifecycle stage of said contact changes from "Lead" ...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    August 03, 2021 21:49
    Hi @BMoore7 , Purpose of workfow is to reduce the manual input. Once you set up the workflow to change the lifecycle stage of a contact, if the co...
  • meldargon on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, Our company recent merged with another that also uses hubspot though they werent utilizing the quote tool as we were. I would like to see if I can get back into the beta program for quotes as I was with my other company. I can still use...
    August 02, 2021 21:14
    Hi @meldargon , I will advise you to contact HubSpot support. They will be able to provide some solution to you. To contact support, click the blue...
  • amancraig22 on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Great afternoon, I have been working on a few quotes this afternoon, and both are showing as expired. The expiration date is for Oct 1, 2021. I am at a loss with what to do next. I have submitted a Help Desk ticket, but thought maybe someon...
    August 02, 2021 21:17
    Hi @amancraig22 , Never came across such issue. Help desk will be right way to sought this out. Thanks.
  • Solved
    MParisot on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi everyone, I try to create a workflow to send an email to my leads when the lead stay too much time in a status. For example : Tom have "Ghost" status since 3 months, i send to him an email. Which property i have to choose in my workfl...
    Most Valuable Member
    August 02, 2021 07:43
    Hi @MParisot , There are a few properties that you could use for this, I'd recommend one of the two following: Last contacted: the l...
  • LAshtar on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hey 🙂 Why can't I update those properties on a deal? I'm going back to old deals and updating them with info we didn't insert before but when I try to write the number on those properties it doesn't let me. Thanks!
    August 04, 2021 01:09
    Hi Joseph, thank you for the answer. So If I want to make sure the MRR and ARR properties are updated correctly, which properties I need to fill ...
  • Woodwam on August 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Community I am perplexed. I want to target my contacts by industry, amongst other filters, but this data does not populate automatically from the company record to the associated contact record. Am I missing something? This seems like a basic...
    Most Valuable Member
    August 01, 2021 23:43
    Hi @Woodwam , A workflow is currently the best option to synchronize values between contacts and companies, correct. Other users have already ...
  • EMacNeille on August 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    On Contact there is a field 'IP Country', which automatically fills in a Country based on: The IP of a User visiting our Site The IP of a user that Opens and Email The IP of a User that Clicks and Email Info here: https://community.hubspo...
    Community Manager
    August 03, 2021 04:03
    Thank you for your post @EMacNeille . iOS 14.5 was released in April 2021 and is already in effect. There was however, a new announcement fro...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors