• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • NRogers on September 16, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I need to be able to set specific Sales targets per customer. I have a 2 year forecast based on customer growth set out in excel. However i need to have the ability to set that into Hubspot so i can track along with customer deals. At the moment ...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    September 16, 2021 21:19
    Hi @NRogers , Unfortunately setting up sales targets per cutomer is not possible with HubSpot as of now. If you feel strongly about this idea, I w...
  • JDutton on September 16, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    1) We are working with a professional association that has provided us a list of 500 member organizations. 2) This list contains both company and associated contacts info. 3) However, only about half the companies have actual domain names, or em...
  • DBird1 on September 16, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi I have run a couple of events and i want to be able to have each contact attendance recorded on their profile and to be able to pull a reports of attendance for each event and what event each contact has attended. Looking at the advice on...
    Community Manager
    September 16, 2021 20:34
    Hi @DBird1 , thank you for your post! Could you please share screenshots and the details of your wishing behaviour?(i.e. click X and open up ...
  • ESchmith on September 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have both the deals and the companies already in the database. I simply want to associate them by importing a file that has a column for the deal IDs and a column for the company IDs. I know I've used this method before without issue, but mayb...
    Most Valuable Member
    September 15, 2021 21:26
    Hi @ESchmith , HubSpot has introduced a new pop-up during the import process: After selecting both checkboxes, you can continu...
  • stephenWorkRail on September 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I'm attempting to build a workflow that triggers when a deal stage is updated which then updates a property on the company record. The issue is, we utilize multiple deal pipelines where we sometimes have multiple deals for the same company where the...
    Most Valuable Member
    September 15, 2021 21:35
    Hi @stephenWorkRail , This is notoriously hard to accomplish and unfortunately there isn't a one-size-fits-all workaround. In these situations...
  • jayneyer on September 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I'm trying to integrate with Klaviyo using Zapier, the zap is associated with a specific HubSpot sales pipeline, the goal is to add subscribers to a custom-made list in Klaviyo when we move a HubSpot deals to a "Klaviyo" stage in the respective sa...
    Community Manager
    September 16, 2021 05:26
    Hi @jayneyer , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I don't have expierence using Zapier to populate Klaviyo lists myself, but I wan...
  • dhartzer on September 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We are having an issue with HS creating a NEW company when we enter a new contact even though the domains match in the company domain and the contact email. Why is this happening? It is causing our database to get junked up and then when we go to th...
    September 14, 2021 21:00
    Hi @dhartzer , If the domain are matching then no way the new company should be created but associate the new contact with the existing company. M...
  • Solved
    KTanabe on September 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, I understand you can follow a deal, contact, company, or ticket. Is there a way for anyone or the owner to know which HubSpot user and the total number of follows that specific deal, contact, company, or ticket has? Example: I am t...
    September 15, 2021 05:59
    Hi @webdew , Thank you for letting me know!
  • DeepakKataria on September 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi Team, Hope you are doing good. We are integrating hubspot api into our application. We want to pull contacts along with subscription, trail statuses from HUBSPOT. Can you please provide the specific API which can provide contact details. ...
    September 14, 2021 20:35
    Hi @SNigam , Thank you for your response. I am getting error i.e. 404 Not Found while making request on this API ( https://api.hubapi.com/c...
  • Solved
    Cbishop_VA on September 13, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Is there a way in which I can sort/filter the Contacts List to display contacts assocaited with an active deal? My end goal would be to filter to a list of contacts which are associated with a deal that was created on a certain date (i.e. yesterday...
    September 14, 2021 10:26
    Thanks for the response and screenshot. Very helpful. I haven't played much with Lists as of yet and was unaware that you could bulk enroll into...
  • Solved
    MBoudreau on September 13, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I accidentally turned on "assign company owner to contact by default". Can I unassign the contacts that it automatically assigned?   For a few weeks after I turned it on, it assigned owners to company contacts that I did not want it to. I am...
    September 13, 2021 21:08
    Hi @MBoudreau , Unfortnately you cannot unassign these company owners automatically. You have to do them manully. Hope this helps! If w...
  • JDPC on September 13, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We have >1,300 duplicate companies, result of an import gone wrong. Is there a way to bulk update duplicate Companies? Other suggestions? thanks
    September 13, 2021 21:29
    Hi @JDPC , Make the changes in the file you imported and then import it again. It will only update the previous created companies. But remeber, yo...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors