• Workflows
Sort by
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • AGautheyrou on January 30, 2023
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, I want to get all my subscribed contact with API, but with the doc I can see it's a call one by one with the Email. Is there a way to get all contact with one call and not contact by contact (batch, search)? Thanks
  • Ezekielito on January 30, 2023
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hey all, I wonder if there is a way to send order forms to deals that are about to close from Hubspot, then let them e-sign it and document the entire process so that everybody on the team will know what the terms of this deal are during and aft...
  • DFerm on January 30, 2023
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I wanted to send a meeting invite via hubspot. My contact got the mail correctly but I did not. I have signed in with a google mail but have but in another alias. To this alias I want the invite to go to. I did not find any possibility ...
  • ChrisSandcastle on January 29, 2023
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Using the HS mobile app I can send a meeting link once I have connected the HS keyboard. Note: This was not the obvious way to allow me to include/access my meeting link; I found out in another forum. There were loads of users as far back as 2...
  • mattscar on January 29, 2023
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    It there a way to set the default task viewing filter? I have saved a vew but cannot figure out how to make it a default view. Prior to today I was able to simply go back to tasks and it had the view saved. Did something change? Thanks...
  • AMighall on January 28, 2023
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    I've set up a number of companies. Some for now with just the company name. I've added a number of named contacts - some with just first and last name. I've tried to use a bulk edit to associate a number of these contacts with company names. When...
  • Umb on January 28, 2023
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hi, it looks like that links url changed within the email when I send it out. The link get somehow changed when I send it. As you can see here the link, when I send to a list or doing a preview the link goes to https://www.videoslotmachineonline.i...
  • DNyberg on January 27, 2023
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Would temporarily removing someone from a paid sales seat affect the one-to-one communication sequences, documents, and templates they have created and uploaded? We have limited paid sales seats and one of our power users is on temporary leave, ...
  • ThomasBl on January 27, 2023
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    For one of my targets, I mainly do telephone prospecting. We have many prospects. We have decided that after the 3rd call without an answer, the prospect is considered lost. My problem: with Hubspot, I can't count unanswered calls. I had to creat...
  • mjjjy on January 26, 2023
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello I hope someone can help me. I accidentally deleted our main account which contains multiple accounts. I already submitted the form but I haven't got any response. We urgently need the account be restored.
  • RussFaulkner on January 26, 2023
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    I am looking for a way to be able to identify on mass who has changed a lifecycle stage in a specific month, without the need to go into each record individually. Does anyone know how to potentially work this out using either a report or filter...
  • Pietro-Poli- on January 26, 2023
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi! I'm creating a new website for a customer where we will have a tool to make a research of products (like a listing of ecommerce) with several filters. What I would like to obtain is send to HubSpot, like a XLM the various combinations of...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors