• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • SZinken on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello! I'm in charge of our CS team and am trying to use Hubspot as much as we can, streamlined with the sales team. Our sales team uses the deal pipeline and has products set up. I can see the products on the deal record, but once the prospect co...
  • sanderdiangelis on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I'm having an issue where emails to contacts are not showing on their associated company record. Does anyone know why this might be happening? Example from the photos below: George works at company XYZ. George's contact record is associ...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    December 06, 2021 13:03
    Hi @sanderdiangelis Usually this happens if contact was associated with another company earlier. Then activites in the past will remain associ...
  • HNunez on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello!! I was wondering how can I get rid of: { "statusCode": 429, "body": { "status": "error", "message": "You have reached your secondly limit.", "correlationId": "64da55ac-1f75-4e49-ad0d-02b4202aaf58", "category": "RATE_...
    Community Manager
    December 06, 2021 13:36
    Hello, @HNunez , Thank you for sharing that you are receiving the following error "You have reached your second limit" error from your Zap...
  • IGruenbaum on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    In my company we have deals that in case cancelled close to the due date, the client will have to pay cancellation fee that adds up to the revenue eventally and therefore I would like to see the total revenue in the reports. Based on your experienc...
  • JBurch on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi - what about where I have a customer (School) that effectively has multiple "parents" that it is part of - for example a local authority AND a Multi Academy Trust...there may be more - is this a done through the parent feature or some other group...
  • pbmartin on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I need a workflow that copies the first Line Item name to a text property on the parent Deal. I haven't found a way to copy from Line Item. What would be a good approach? SME, MP
    Contributor
    December 06, 2021 09:40
    We have clients who have multiple Deals working at a time and we need to differentiate between the Deals. Normally, the first Line Item and expiratio...
  • jlat-newton on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi, In order to help salespeople organize, I need to identify all deals that do not have an upcoming task (so that they ALWAYS have one). I can't find a way to do it, thanks for your help. Jules
    Hall of Famer
    December 06, 2021 08:21
    Hi @jlat-newton , An activity would have to be associated with the contact and the deal, correct. If the task is associated to the contact onl...
  • MEllis1 on December 05, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi! I'm wondering if anoyone else has experienced this issue. I created my email signature in Wisestamp and am trying to connect it to hubspot using the HTML. It shows up normal in the preview screen, but for some reason Hubspot won't let me save it...
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    December 06, 2021 05:48
    Hi @MEllis1 , From what I can see in the screenshot you provided there are <style> tags in your signature. I'm not sure what the options...
  • Jef39 on December 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    We have a list of SaaS Products. We want to manage the upgrades and add-ons available for each product (other products). Each product may have zero, one or more other products assoiciated in this way (ie they are suitable upgrades / add-ons). How c...
    December 06, 2021 09:14
    Not sure if this might help explain what I mean .. this is what we would need to do on the integrated product with all the syncing that that entails!...
  • PMarkhauser on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi there, just wondering. when retrieving a deal ID from an account is there anyway to retrieve it from the account page rather than retrieving it from the URL?
    HubSpot Moderator
    December 03, 2021 08:13
    Hi @PMarkhauser , Thank you so much for reaching out to us! You should be able to achieve this by going to you Deals > All Views > Ho...
  • IreneG on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi there, I would like to be able to associate deals with campaigns in order to have a better view on what is driving what. I thought I could create a custom dropdown field that uses the campaign name values, but apparently I can't. Has anyone...
    Participant
    December 06, 2021 08:50
    Thanks for the reply Ian. The campaigns association through contacts is not enough, that's why I wanted to have a direct Source Campaign associated...
  • Solved
    FF2 on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I crated a property field in which the lead status is saved. I would now like to build an automation that automatically sets all leads who have completed a sequence to the end to the lead status "Not interested". How can I best achieve this? With a ...
    Hall of Famer
    December 03, 2021 05:52
    Hi @FF2 , This could be achieved with a contact-based workflow like the one below: Let me know if you have any follow-up quest...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors