• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • SCiampaglio on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, is there anyway to pull data on how a meeting was booked? i.e. determining if the meeting was booked via cold call, email, linkedin message etc.
    Most Valuable Member
    September 22, 2021 21:30
    Hi @SCiampaglio , You can create a custom report under Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object &...
  • MWest6 on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    My team is starting out with hubspot and we are all very new to CRM and still exploring what it can do. We work from a shared inbox, and send emails through outlook using the shared email address. The issue is that hubspot is not always logging th...
    Most Valuable Member
    September 21, 2021 23:16
    Hi @MWest6 , How exactly are you logging emails, via the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in? If yes, then the following criteria must be met...
  • Solved
    leomar on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Let us say we have 2 companies to send our templated marketing email-- Company A and Company B. So we send the email to Company A. Then we forward the same email (just changed few personalized details) to Company B. At this point we have removed t...
    Most Valuable Member
    September 21, 2021 23:24
    Hi @leomar , Not sure if it's the exact same pixel, but yes, HubSpot associates any subsequent activity on the forwarded email with the origin...
  • Nelie on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi ! We're curious on how to create a report or list to display all MQLs and the MQLs that were converted to SQLs or customers. Is it also possible to display lead source on where the contacts originated? Thanks!
    Most Valuable Member
    September 21, 2021 21:53
    Hi @Nelie , Yes, this is possible. For the first report, the is a template in the report library ( Menu > Reports > Reports > R...
  • LTirmant on September 21, 2021
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    It would be great if we'd have the option to filter out/select the tasks we choose to synchronize them into the google calendar . Today it's possible to synchronize the entire tasks we have in Hubspot to google calendar but we can't decide which on...
    Community Manager
    September 22, 2021 23:16
    Hi @LTirmant , This is an idea post for feature improvement, correct? If so, I can move this thread to the Ideas Forum so that other Commun...
  • ZMandel on September 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I've been using Hubspot for about a year. We have an email setup whereby any emails sent to that address are brought into hubspot, by hubspot. It has been working perfectly until the past few days. Lately, some (not all) emails that are received ...
    Key Advisor
    September 21, 2021 05:26
    Hi @ZMandel , I have experienced a similar situation. It is annoying but in my particular situation it was completely technical/backend based. I w...
  • galaxyweb on September 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    After the lead has converted to a client (lifestage changed to "customer"), what "lead status" do you assign to that contact?
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    September 21, 2021 21:06
    Hi @galaxyweb , if you have converted your lead into a client that means your deal is won and your lead status should beset to "won deal" H...
  • anthonycperez on September 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Can anyone tell me why when I send an email from Outlook (from a template I made) it is being associated with only one account in my Hubspot instead of the email of the person I am sending it to and their company?
    Key Advisor
    September 21, 2021 05:15
    Hi @anthonycperez , This is definitely new. Do you think there is a specific reason that it is only associating with one record? A. Did you in...
  • jdtingay on September 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    I want to be able to create a count of the number of Closed/Won and Closed/Lost sales deals for a company so that we can identify issues with closing deals as well as those customers who may be using us for just price comparison with our competitors...
    Top Contributor | Elite Partner
    September 21, 2021 04:17
    Could you create a deal based workflow that triggers at closed lost or won. Where the deal updates a company property? So you create two properties d...
  • SNerz on September 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I was wondering if Hubspot offeres anything similar to Pipedrive's contacts timeline. Not where you can just filter by last activity, but where you can look at contacts or companies and set a frequency of how often you need to be in conta...
    Top Contributor | Elite Partner
    September 20, 2021 05:34
    Hi @SNerz This "Pipedrive" visual view of activity isn't available but with the fact that multiple lead scores can be created, you can creat...
  • JTarragó on September 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hello From the same given contact, a few different leads are created in our organization. Can I log a specific thread of emails into a specific lead, without logging this same email thread into the other leads where this contact is also...
    Top Contributor
    September 20, 2021 06:27
    Hi, We recently developed an integration to create a work around to this. It's still in beta. You can find us on the App Marketplace or please feel ...
  • SDenham on September 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello, We are a construction service business. We work numerous on-site for numerous builders and subcontractors. Usually we approach our sales in parallel which starts the moment the project is awarded to a builder. We will check for an existin...
    Community Manager
    September 20, 2021 19:06
    Thank you @NicoleSengers and @GeorgeThomas !
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors