• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • LFrazier on November 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I am just getting started with the free version of the CRM and am super confused about the conversations inbox. There are 10 people on our team. We don't want a shared inbox. We all want to manage our own email. I haven't added anyone yet beca...
    Hall of Famer
    November 28, 2021 08:25
    Hi @LFrazier , Conversations inboxes can indeed be a bit confusing. Generally, these are meant as shared inboxes, for channels to be monitored...
  • EBras on November 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I've been trying to understand Hubspot for the last five days, but I can't connect to my woocommerce store completely, Someone help me, please.
    Hall of Famer
    November 28, 2021 08:29
    Hi @EBras , Could you specify which issue exactly you're running into? The more details, the better we can help you. Are you using the o...
  • BiancaLomeli on November 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I would like to disable the bulk update feature for users of my CRM. How can I do so? Thanks!
    Hall of Famer
    November 26, 2021 03:59
    Hi @BiancaLomeli , There currently isn't a setting for this. It's possible to disable bulk delete and take away editing permissions, as you ar...
  • JChill on November 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am trying to upload my excel sheet with sales leads onto Hubspot. But it says : Your import is missing headers. Check your import file and make sure each column with data has a header. I tried copy pasting onto another sheet and checked al...
    Hall of Famer
    November 25, 2021 23:20
    Hi @JChill , It sounds like you already checked that each column has a header? You can see sample import files here . If you're unsure, feel ...
  • TScherling on November 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello everyone, our company wants to integrate a button on the website. When you click on it, a non Hubspot pop-up-form appears. But the problem is, that Hubspot does not track forms, that are integrated in a non Hubspot Pop-Up. What can we do ...
    Participant | Diamond Partner
    November 26, 2021 06:47
    Hi @TScherling , What website CMS are you using? I've done this using Gravity forms and a popup plugin called Popup Maker if you are using...
  • MPontes on November 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    I succesfully imported a list of 64 contacts However when I open the list it only shows one contact. My colleague can see all 64 contacts but I can't. Help? Thank you. Michelle
    Hall of Famer
    November 26, 2021 23:35
    Hi @MPontes , When you import contacts, HubSpot is not automatically making you the contact owner. There are different ways that contact owner...
  • NChapman on November 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Is there a way to override the unengaged contact suppression for a single contact? I have just had an telephone conversation with a customer who wants to receive our monthly enewsletter. They are already on this recipient list but don't get t...
    Hall of Famer
    November 25, 2021 05:08
    Hi @NChapman , If this is indeed about the contact considered unengaged, it would simply be a checkbox in the "Send or schedule" tab of the em...
  • AShahoseini on November 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello There we are using a hubspot premium account , we have a wordpress website and using contact form 7 for our forms i want to send the contact form 7 form data direct to hubspot crm (a speciefic list) how can i do that ? with regards...
    Community Manager
    November 25, 2021 21:29
    Thank you for your post @AShahoseini . I wanted to tag in our top contributors here- @Josh and @Alex_ ,would you mind sharing your advice...
  • DBA on November 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I signed up for free CRM with a personal email address 'A'. I then amended the account email to a business address 'B'. The contact owner email address for myself persists as A and will not update to B. I can see no way of updating this contact ...
    Hall of Famer
    November 24, 2021 21:53
    Hi @DBA , Did you follow these steps to change your HubSpot user's email address ? If yes, did you confirm your new email address in the proc...
  • Solved
    CateDuarte on November 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Is it possible to limit access to whom is able to activate deal split (inside each deal)?
    November 24, 2021 10:52
    Thank you for the quick feedback.
  • ttokikawa on November 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    最新のソース 最新のソースのドリルダウン こちらのプロパティーはいつから存在してましたでしょうか? ナレッジベースをみたところ11月23日が最終更新となっていました。 https://knowledge.hubspot.com/jp/contacts/understand-source-properties
    Hall of Famer
    November 24, 2021 06:25
    こんにちは。 最新のソースプロパティが追加されたのはごく最近のことで、私の記憶が正しければ、先週のことです。 製品チームはこちらに説明記事を掲載しています( 日本語に自動翻訳されています )。 (私の回答も自動翻訳されていますので、重大な翻訳ミスがあった場合はご容赦ください)。 よ...
  • JEngelbrecht on November 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I'm adding company domains that I do not want the emails to log but somehow it's still logging the emails, Am I doing something wrong? is there a way that you can only log the emails from the companies or contacts added to my CRM?
    November 25, 2021 05:17
    Thanks, but I want to prevent logging emails that I receive from specific domains. How do I do that?
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors