• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • JSavanovic on October 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, Some of our users create deals for two different HubSpot Teams. The issue is, once a deal has been created the Team is defaulted to the user's primary. How can we edit the Team to allow for users' deals to be accurately reflected (without...
  • MBrixius on October 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, I have a question regarding forms. Is there any option that would allow an organization to create a form and ask for specific data based on data entered in the form forward user to a different page e.g. I ask lead through ...
  • Aimartinez14 on October 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi there, I do not know if this is intended or just a bug, but we have generated a Dashboard where we show the "Note Body" property in the "Table Type" of Report, as showed in this image: As it shows, html coding like "<p><span...
  • SMondal2 on October 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Our goal is to add new accounts created on our website to HubSpot automatically through API and update their information later on user's dashboard I guess CRM API is ideal for this use case. However, I need more information about which API I ...
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    October 25, 2021 06:54
    Hi @SMondal2 , Are they creating the new accounts via a form, ecommerce transaction, or something else? Josh
  • HaydenTMT on October 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello - I am trying to create a workflow based off of a date at the deal property. I want to have a workflow that automatically create a new deal a month before the renewal day happen. Ex: Renewal day in deal property is 12/01/2021. i want to ha...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 25, 2021 02:43
    Hi @HaydenTMT , As we don't have any option to create a deal-based wf around a date property but only for contacts, we can try the below around: C...
  • TGad on October 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi , Is there a permanent free version on hubspot with limited access / features for a team of 10 people ?
    Community Manager
    October 25, 2021 19:09
    It's permanently free, there's just a limitation in the number of features you can use within Free accounts.
  • TSaar on October 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, Whenever I set a new task, I need to manually go to that task and set the reminder. Otherwise, I won't get any notification (email or push) that reminds me of that task. This really pulls the sting out of the task, for people who don't sit in ...
    Community Manager
    October 25, 2021 09:21
    Hi @TSaar , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You can set defaults for creating new tasks in your account settings (the gear symb...
  • danhammari on October 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I am looking to add detail to my deals. So far, my deals have consisted of a general description and an overall total. Very basic. I would like to start adding line items to my deals so I can more fully take advantage of product reporting and foreca...
    Top Contributor | Gold Partner
    October 25, 2021 02:13
    Hi @danhammari I haven't coded to the HubSpot Quotes or Line Item API as yet, but given that the Quotes API is still limited in what you can...
  • sbutt on October 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hey guys, I've seen multiple comparison videos of different CRM tools but I just cant decide which one to choose. DescargarN My requirements are It should be easy to use as I am a beginner to CRM It must have the ability to Email's(large...
    October 22, 2021 21:29
    Hi @sbutt , If you are looking for a CRM with email automation, sequences, lead scoring and form creation, then HubSpot us definirely the best opt...
  • twindaddy on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    How can I import a list of conference registrants into HS, without it trying to dedupe or merge any records based on the email address? Simply, I just want to ADD RECORDS to HS without it even looking at the other contacts I already have in the ...
    October 21, 2021 21:20
    Hi @twindaddy , An email address in HubSpot is a unique identifier for contacts. You cannot create two contacts with the same email id. So when yo...
  • BW1 on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hello, I'm hoping to get some help with this issue. I am exporting my list of deals in order to bulk update some details. In order to do so, I need the Associated Contact column to export with my deals. I have the Associated Contact in my vie...
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    October 21, 2021 11:31
    Hi @BW1 , It does not appear to be a system-wide issue as I was just able to test the process with a deal export as an XSLX. It exported all o...
  • FPiedra on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi community! During the last weeks I imported some leads in a xlsx file (all of them have phone numbers). But once the contacts are in Hubspot, some of them have the number and others don't. I couldn't find a pattern because some has the symbol +, ...
    October 22, 2021 05:00
    I think I should import only the state code (without the country code) to avoid future situations like this. I just realized that all numbers that d...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors