CRM

KBrown67

any way to have messenger activity show up under contact activity?

SOLVE

Seems odd that when you are in a contact file, you can see notes, past emails, and other activities, but no messenger activities.  I can only acces that in the conversations inbox.

It would be nice to go into a contact and see the trail of messenger conversations.  Is that possible, or does facebook not allow that or something?

Kevin 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KBrown67,

You should be able to access conversations from any source (I just tested this for Facebook Messenger also) on the contact record. Make sure that you have "Conversations" selected for your filtered timeline:

karstenkoehler_0-1627011633770.png

Conversations should then appear in the timeline, you can expand them by clicking on them or the button on the upper right:

karstenkoehler_1-1627011700648.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KBrown67 ,

Ofcourse you can track your conversation with the contact in the contact activity board. Check SS: https://prnt.sc/1emdgzp
This is the chat my contact had through FB messenger.

Click the Filter activity dropdown and select teh checkbox Conversatios: https://prnt.sc/1eme29m
Whatever conversation you had with your contact, will appear under your activity.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KBrown67,

You should be able to access conversations from any source (I just tested this for Facebook Messenger also) on the contact record. Make sure that you have "Conversations" selected for your filtered timeline:

karstenkoehler_0-1627011633770.png

Conversations should then appear in the timeline, you can expand them by clicking on them or the button on the upper right:

karstenkoehler_1-1627011700648.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.