CRM

VHogan

accessing original emails.

SOLVE

I received a reply to my email from a contact who included a recipient, not on my contact list. When I asked why they were included, they deleted them and said I must have included them. I didn't. The original email had data attached to it from a client. The recipient was a competitor. How do I access the original email? 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @VHogan,

One to one emails sent through HubSpot will still be sent through your connected inbox – and can be found in the 'Sent' folder of your personal inbox, e.g. the 'Sent' folder in Gmail.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@VHogan what email tool did you use to send the original email? Was it through the HubSpot marketing email tool? The one-to-one email from the contact record as @karstenkoehler referenced? Or through your own Gmail or Outlook? If I were in your shoes, I'd look at the original sending tool and check there. I'd also think in the reply you could see the original recipients. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

@VHogan what email tool did you use to send the original email? Was it through the HubSpot marketing email tool? The one-to-one email from the contact record as @karstenkoehler referenced? Or through your own Gmail or Outlook? If I were in your shoes, I'd look at the original sending tool and check there. I'd also think in the reply you could see the original recipients. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @VHogan,

One to one emails sent through HubSpot will still be sent through your connected inbox – and can be found in the 'Sent' folder of your personal inbox, e.g. the 'Sent' folder in Gmail.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.