CRM

alice
Miembro

Zapier Integration Error 403

resolver

I am trying to integrate zapier and hubspot but every time I try and add or reconnect my hubspot account to zapier, this error appears:

DataPostError: Problem creating auth. (authorization failed: api.hubapi.com returned (403) Forbidden and said "This access_token (6595a3b4-9c1e-44b9-89b7-488b8a27acaa) does not have proper permissions! (requires any of [content-access])")

What is going on? I have looked through all of my settings on hubspot and cannot figure out why it refuses to connect. Please help

1 Soluciones aceptada
timechimp
Solución
Miembro

resolver

@alice wrote:

1. First thing would be to make sure you have disconnected any other attempted hubspot accounts just to make sure it doesn't get confused or you try and make use of the broken account accidentally.
2. After that, I just went into 'Make a Zap'

3. When it tells you to choose an app and you want to add in Hubspot, search Hubspot or Hubspot CRM in the search bar and this should come up in the drop down list:hubspot capture.PNG

3. Make sure you select 'Hubspot CRM' and then connect it as usual, following the prompts.

Then just continue on to make the rest of your zap. 

I hope this works for you!

Works! Thanks!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

15 Respuestas 15
alice
Miembro

resolver

I solved my own problem haha! I was trying to link zapier to a regular hubspot account. But I discovered that there is also an option to link zapier directly to a hubspot CRM account. As soon as I did this, it worked. I'm not sure if this will help any of you guys but maybe. Good luck!

0 Me gusta
timechimp
Miembro

resolver
@alice wrote:

I solved my own problem haha! I was trying to link zapier to a regular hubspot account. But I discovered that there is also an option to link zapier directly to a hubspot CRM account. As soon as I did this, it worked. I'm not sure if this will help any of you guys but maybe. Good luck!

Hi Alice, where and how did you link zapier directly to hubspot CRM? The only thing I can do is use the Hubspot number right in your screen and then click approve.

0 Me gusta
alice
Miembro

resolver

1. First thing would be to make sure you have disconnected any other attempted hubspot accounts just to make sure it doesn't get confused or you try and make use of the broken account accidentally.

3. When it tells you to choose an app and you want to add in Hubspot, search Hubspot or Hubspot CRM in the search bar and this should come up in the drop down list:hubspot capture.PNG

3. Make sure you select 'Hubspot CRM' and then connect it as usual, following the prompts.

timechimp
Solución
Miembro

resolver

@alice wrote:

Works! Thanks!

BryceMc
Participante

resolver

I don't know why this is listed as an accepted solution. It doesn't solve the problem. 

crplummer
Miembro

resolver

Reached out to Zapier help and they had me do this:

1. Go to this link: https://zapier.com/app/settings/authorizations Disconnect completely from Hubspot by clicking "disconnect."
2. Open an incognito or private window and login to zapier.com
3. Within your Zap, reconnect to Hubspot and enter the correct credentials.
4. Try testing your Zap again, and see if that works.

cirigoyen
Participante

resolver

Nothing, same problem:

We had trouble sending your test through. Please try again. Error: 
api.hubapi.com returned (403) Forbidden and said "This oauth-token (CM6y2IDALBICASMYw-eTAiCx4uACKPDEATIZABP41qbYBU9cgxd4_9cozK5BUMJy9X7MVzoJAAoiQQDwDAACQhkAE_jWpkkq4hIpqGSlIgzbuRz0YRZT9uT_) does not have proper permissions! (requires all of [content-access])"

0 Me gusta
tmo
Miembro

resolver

Just tried this and received the same error message.

@crplummer wrote:

1. Go to this link: https://zapier.com/app/settings/authorizations Disconnect completely from Hubspot by clicking "disconnect."

timechimp
Miembro

resolver

@tmo wrote:

@crplummer wrote:

Didn't work for me either...

HerveKabla
Miembro

resolver

@timechimp wrote:

@tmo wrote:

@crplummer wrote:

Didn't work for me either...

I have the same problem too, tried disconnecting and reconnecting several times, always the same issue:

There was a problem activating your Zap.
  • api.hubapi.com returned (403) Forbidden and said "This access_token (e4805f94-d837-4fd0-b8bf-f4775ff89a19) does not have proper permissions! (requires any of [content-access])"
  • You should try reconnecting your HubSpot account!

Marco
Participante

resolver

I have exactly the same issue.. PLEASE HELP

0 Me gusta
datakitchen
Participante

resolver

I'm having the same problem too

crplummer
Miembro

resolver

Also having this problem. My Zap was previously working fine then all of a sudden late last week it start giving me the error. I keep trying to reconnect and receive the same error message. My account permissions haven't changed.

0 Me gusta
tmo
Miembro

resolver

I'm also having the same issue.

0 Me gusta
timechimp
Miembro

resolver

We have the same problem here... somebody can help?

0 Me gusta