CRM

carlyejowens
Participant

You have exceeded the daily limit of record exports.

SOLVE

I am trying to export a list I created and am getting an error saying "You have exceeded the daily limit of record exports. Please try again later."

Is this a new restriction or an error? I export multiple lists and views regularly and have never seen this before.

Screenshot 2020-10-29 154848.png

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @carlyejowens,

Exporting records isn't specifically listed on the product limits page for the CRM, but: 'Additional limits not listed above may apply and be designated from within the product itself.'

It doesn't look like an error message to me so it's likely a newly introduced limit to nudge users towards a paid subscription. (Unless this was the first export of the day?)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

carlyejowens
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks, Karsten. It must have been a bug. I tried a few minutes later with a different list and it worked with no issues.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @carlyejowens,

Exporting records isn't specifically listed on the product limits page for the CRM, but: 'Additional limits not listed above may apply and be designated from within the product itself.'

It doesn't look like an error message to me so it's likely a newly introduced limit to nudge users towards a paid subscription. (Unless this was the first export of the day?)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

carlyejowens
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks, Karsten. It must have been a bug. I tried again with a different list about an hour later and it worked without issue.

0 Upvotes
carlyejowens
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks, Karsten. It must have been a bug. I tried a few minutes later with a different list and it worked with no issues.

0 Upvotes