You have exceeded the daily limit of record exports.

SOLVE
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I am trying to export a list I created and am getting an error saying "You have exceeded the daily limit of record exports. Please try again later."

Is this a new restriction or an error? I export multiple lists and views regularly and have never seen this before.

Screenshot 2020-10-29 154848.png

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Top Advisor | Partner

Hi @carlyejowens,

Exporting records isn't specifically listed on the product limits page for the CRM, but: 'Additional limits not listed above may apply and be designated from within the product itself.'

It doesn't look like an error message to me so it's likely a newly introduced limit to nudge users towards a paid subscription. (Unless this was the first export of the day?)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Hat mein Beitrag deine Frage beantwortet? Bitte hilf der Community und markiere ihn als Lösung.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Solution
Regular Contributor

Thanks, Karsten. It must have been a bug. I tried a few minutes later with a different list and it worked with no issues.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Solution
Top Advisor | Partner

Hi @carlyejowens,

Exporting records isn't specifically listed on the product limits page for the CRM, but: 'Additional limits not listed above may apply and be designated from within the product itself.'

It doesn't look like an error message to me so it's likely a newly introduced limit to nudge users towards a paid subscription. (Unless this was the first export of the day?)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Hat mein Beitrag deine Frage beantwortet? Bitte hilf der Community und markiere ihn als Lösung.

Highlighted
Solution
Regular Contributor

Thanks, Karsten. It must have been a bug. I tried a few minutes later with a different list and it worked with no issues.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Thanks, Karsten. It must have been a bug. I tried again with a different list about an hour later and it worked without issue.

0 Upvotes