CRM

HubSpotMaster
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

Workflows - Copy Lead source to all contacts associated with company

resolver

I have a Lead Source field entered for 1 contact at a company and would like that lead source to be listed on all contacts from the company. Is there a way to do this with automations? 

I have made a bunch of copy property workflows from contacts to company data and the other way around however can't figure out if this is possible. 

Thanks for the help,

Adam

1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @HubSpotMaster 

You might be able to do this with one workflow that simply uses an if then branch to check if the company lead source is known. If No, copy the contact lead source to the company. If Yes, copy the company lead source to the contact. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
granthanson
Colaborador

resolver

trying to figure this out as well. As reps loop other people into deals from the same company (meeting invites, email cc's etc.) Hubspot automatically flasgs those contacts as "Offline" lead source. I need to match those up with the first contact's conversion lead source. 

Anyone care to help with the workflow rules?

Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @HubSpotMaster 

You might be able to do this with one workflow that simply uses an if then branch to check if the company lead source is known. If No, copy the contact lead source to the company. If Yes, copy the company lead source to the contact. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Me gusta