CRM

carlos_xeeva
参加者

Workflow for task deletion?

解決

Hey guys, like the title describes, I'm looking to see if there is a workflow i can write to complete, edit, or close open tasks for leads/contacts that have a status = disqualified.

Currently the status comes directly off our Salesforce instance, and there is a bi-drectional sync on most everything.

I am trying to:

a. prevent users from adding contacts to queues if they've been disqualified or if status = disqualified

b. prevent the creation of tasks for leads/contacts that have been disqualified

c. mass delete or take off queues, or sync lists once a contact/lead has been disqualified

Any help?!!

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
bradmin
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Not explicitly as stated, but you could accomplish this with a helper list. 

Build a new static list (must be static, not smart), and have your HubSpot automation add undesired contacts to that static list. Then, update your inclusion list criteria to explicitly exclude anyone who's a part of that list, along with your existing criteria.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
kbjornaas
投稿者

解決

I have this problem with using the HubSpot native tasks (not using SFDC). When we add someone to a sequence and then later identify they are no longer with the company, my reps still have those outstanding tasks. A way to mass delete those associated tasks would be great. 

auto_mate
投稿者

解決

I have the same question.

I have a combination of Salesforce-originated tasks and Hubspot-originated tasks.

The systems are synced so tasks are visible in both systems, irrespective of which system they were created in.

The challenge is: very hard to get anything done on the SF side.

Ideally, I would be able to create a workflow to "edit tasks" or "change task status" - even easier would be if fields were available in the task view - if there was "edit columns" and we could see e.g. lifecycle stage, status etc. then it would be easy to multi-select and complete tasks for e.g. disqualified contacts as a workaround.

Any ideas?

bradmin
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi, @carlos_xeeva. I'm not sure this is something that's natively possible; it won't be available with native HubSpot workflows. Those workflows only let you create HubSpot or Salesforce-side tasks; it won't allow you to modify an existing task. 

I don't have Salesforce's task sync turned on - it's possible that if desired updates on tasks in Salesforce push to HubSpot, you may be able to solve this with Salesforce-side task automation instead. 

0 いいね!
carlos_xeeva
参加者

解決

Can I enable a workflow to take the contact off the salesforce inclusion list?

0 いいね!
bradmin
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Not explicitly as stated, but you could accomplish this with a helper list. 

Build a new static list (must be static, not smart), and have your HubSpot automation add undesired contacts to that static list. Then, update your inclusion list criteria to explicitly exclude anyone who's a part of that list, along with your existing criteria.