CRM

bw-ipim
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Workflow for customer onboarding form

lösung

Hi all.

We're a financial services firm and part of our customer onboarding requires them to sign a form to confirm their level of wealth and risk appetite. We currently send them a DocuSign envelope to sign, then manually store it in our cloud storage (Box).

We have been using HubSpot for a couple months now, and we have a custom contact field that states whether this form has been signed or not. Ultimately this determines what level of information they can receive. E.g. certain product marketing campaigns can be sent to them.

At the moment we send the document and change that field manually, but I'm wondering if there's some way we could streamline/automate this repetitive process. Does anyone have experience with integrations that could prepopulate the form, email it to them, then update a setting on the contact record? I suppose this would be similar to contract signing? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Also, apologies if this is the wrong forum. Wasn't sure where it would fit best.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Josh
Lösung
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner

lösung

Hi @bw-ipim,

It looks like you can do some of this with Zapier or other alternatives like Workato or Automate.io.

You could also explore other options such as PandaDoc which integrate well and could handle the signing process.

I'd be curious to hear if others have found a more integrated solution!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
DanielZarick
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Hey @bw-ipim, did you ever end up finding a more integration solution?

Updating fields in HubSpot with the status of completed tasks during onboarding is definitely a major pain, especially when you consider how many tools are added to the mix.

If your team is still doing things manually, let me know and I can record a video for how you might do this using our tool, Arrows. It won't be perfect for your situation, but I think it could give you some neat ideas!

Josh
Lösung

lösung

Hi @bw-ipim,

It looks like you can do some of this with Zapier or other alternatives like Workato or Automate.io.

You could also explore other options such as PandaDoc which integrate well and could handle the signing process.

I'd be curious to hear if others have found a more integrated solution!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer