CRM

SMaterzyński
メンバー | Solutions Partner
メンバー | Solutions Partner

Workflow-Way to copy value from contact property to deal property when contact property is updated?

解決

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for way to copy value from contact property to deal property when the contact property changed/was updated.

Is there any way to do this?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Workflow-Way to copy value from contact property to deal property when contact property is updated?

解決

Hi @SMaterzyński,

As a workflow trigger, you can use "[property] is known" and enable re-enrollment for this trigger. HubSpot interprets "is known" as "has changed", too. If re-enrollment is enabled, the following actions would be set off whenever the value in that property changes.

You can then pick the "Copy property value" in the workflow actions sidebar.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

6件の返信
Marie_
投稿者

解決

@karstenkoehler  Hi Karsten - I have a follow up question on this one. I have a similar requirement but only want to copy the property to the most recently created deal and not change any other deals. Do you know if this is possible? thanks

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @SMaterzyński,

As a workflow trigger, you can use "[property] is known" and enable re-enrollment for this trigger. HubSpot interprets "is known" as "has changed", too. If re-enrollment is enabled, the following actions would be set off whenever the value in that property changes.

You can then pick the "Copy property value" in the workflow actions sidebar.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SDev1
参加者

解決

Hi @karstenkoehler,

Thanks for the detailed answer.

0 いいね!
Snapdragon23
参加者

解決

@karstenkoehler Just a follow up question here. I am running into a similar issue but I am copying a property value from a company record to a custom object record. It seems that it copies fine unless this value updates frequently. For example, this property can often update daily. In this case it seems that using a re-enrollment trigger on my workflow if the property has changed in the last "1 day" or "2 days" is still not always picking up the change. Ideally I would like the property to be consistently the same on both records. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Snapdragon23,

Have you tried using '[property] is known' as a re-enrollment trigger?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Snapdragon23
参加者

解決

Will this essentially enroll every record then every day? I was hoping to only enroll it when updated as it often updates daily for a week or so at a time and then doesn't update for several months. 

0 いいね!