CRM

BHörmann
Contributor

Workflow Trigger Activity Creation

We want to allow greater freedom when it comes to cold calling and stop contact hoarding, especially when no personal conection was established. Hence we are looking at only adding sales staff once they were in contact with a client(mail, call or meeting). 

I am struggeling to find the right trigger for such a process.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @BHörmann,

Could you share a bit more context on what your ideal process would look like? Your questions seems to have a component of permissions (not letting sales users access unassigned contacts) but another component of the exact when.

When exactly should sales users get access to a contact? If they don't have access, they can't establish a personal connection either. What would your ideal process look like here?

Judging by your name, you might be a German speaker. Feel free to reply in German.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

BHörmann
Contributor

Somehow got lost in translating german to englisch, I was talking about the contact owner. We would like to add the contact owners only after activities such as mails or calls have taken place.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @BHörmann,

Where do those emails and calls take place, in HubSpot or outside of HubSpot? In other words, would you want users to only be able to self-assign a record once they've sent at least one email or made a call from the contact record?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.