Oct 14, 2020 10:38 AM
Inside the company I work for, the financial team also uses Hubspot to log all their activities with a Customer. Knowing this, I need to create a report to look at the Last Date someone from the Financial Team talked with a client and also to check the ones that we did not talk within a specific date range (for example, how many customers don't have any activity from the Financial Team in the last quarter).
I cannot use the default 'Last Activities Date' properties from Hubspot, because over there I'll also have information from the Sales Team and all the other users.
So, my idea was to create a workflow that filters and check if the last activity logged for a company is from the Financial Team, but this doesn't work (or I wasn't able to make it work), because it checks for 'at least one associated activity has' - not only the last activity.
Please, can I get some help on how I can do this? It's not necessary to use a custom property or workflow, I just need to be able to filter and show this information.
Oct 22, 2020 3:06 PM
HAH @GustavoGGomes I totally get your struggle, I've been messing around with these types of issues myself. Gonna try to help out but need to understand what else we're working with.
- What is a finance team 'activity' - an email, a meeting, a call, or all of those?
- How does the finance team send emails? Tracked Hubspot emails right?
- When one becomes a customer, who owns the company/contact? Finance? or a a person?
- Is a customer a company or a contact record?
Oct 23, 2020 12:54 PM - edited Oct 23, 2020 12:55 PM
Hello @thesnappingdog, thanks a lot for the help! Any kind of support here is useful.
- What is a finance team 'activity' - an email, a meeting, a call, or all of those? All of those!
- How does the finance team send emails? Tracked Hubspot emails right? Yes, tracked by the Gmail extension
- When one becomes a customer, who owns the company/contact? Finance? or a a person? The owner of a company is the Account Manager (a person), but some people from the financial team might also interact with this customer.
- Is a customer a company or a contact record? Is a company record - we are B2B business.
Please, let me know if I wasn't clear enough about your questions, and once again, thanks a lot for the help!
Oct 19, 2020 11:31 AM
I work for MethodData, a certified HubSpot Solutions Partner. We specialize in HubSpot Reports and Dashboards. We would definitely be able to help you. Feel free to reach out to us as we probably need a little bit more information on what exactly you're looking for and how you want it visualized. My email is email@example.com.
Senior Business Analyst
Oct 16, 2020 6:21 PM
HubSpot has a new feature "updated less than one day ago" that will allow you to do this. However, you can't set re-enrollment triggers for this, so it really doesn't help... I am wanting to do the same thing. Hopefully, someone will have a work-around!
Oct 15, 2020 3:25 PM