CRM

SPatti
Participant

Work flow for region miss

SOLVE

Hi, I have country / region misssing in my deals but i want to copy country from associated company for the deal. 

For this, i want to create a workflow if the region is missing , check the associated company country and copy that property value to deal country . any help would be appreciated 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SPatti,

Here's what this workflow could look like:

karstenkoehler_0-1668144631249.png

Whenever the value in Country/Region is known (or changes) and there is at least one deal where Country/Region is unknown, this workflow will update all associated workflows with this new Country/Region from the company record. (It can't be set so that only the deal missing a Country/Region gets the value, unfortunately.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SPatti,

Here's what this workflow could look like:

karstenkoehler_0-1668144631249.png

Whenever the value in Country/Region is known (or changes) and there is at least one deal where Country/Region is unknown, this workflow will update all associated workflows with this new Country/Region from the company record. (It can't be set so that only the deal missing a Country/Region gets the value, unfortunately.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SPatti
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Karsten,

I will try this workflow and will let you know about that. Meanwhile can you have look at this other request i have sent. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/9881-Operations-Hub/User-Permissions/td-p/717809 

Thansk fot the support and appreciate your help.

Regards.

S

0 Upvotes