CRM

PBramhe

Wordpress - Ninja Form Hubspot Integration Issue

Hi,

I need the technical help for my website. I have installed hubspot tracking code on my website. And currently using Non-Hubspot forms to track my website leads in the portal. 

Currently I am facing issues i am listing below:

1. Not all leads getting recorded on Hubspot portal by using non-hubspot forms.
  2. Support chat member said, its a cookie based contact addition to the hubspot. As i filled form from one browser, and i fill again then previous record will get updated, will not create a new contact. 
  3. In Non-Hubspot forms, Stop getting leads from one form. (Added Tracking script in footer so available on each page. Team suggested to remove for that page from which you dont want to receive. But cant do that.) - Any suggestion?
  4. I want to map my custom field in hubspot, how can i do that?
  5. If there is no solution to PT.1 and PT.2, other way i can add leads from my Ninjaforms and track as separate contact. 
0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wordpress - Ninja Form Hubspot Integration Issue

Hi @PBramhe 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I want to share this resource on how Non HubSpot Forms work with HubSpot. 

I also want to tag some of our experts on this - @tjoyce @Mike_Eastwood @MatthewShepherd do you have any suggestions to share with @PBramhe on this? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes