CRM

Edyta7510
Guide

Wiza.co - Email finder for LinkedIn Sales navigator integrated with HubSpot

SOLVE

Hello, 

I recently came across this tool: wiza.co 

Haven't tested it myself yet, I'm wondering if anyone here has some experience with it. 

Give me a shout!

Thanks

Edyta

2 Accepted solutions
GuyTaylor
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @Edyta7510,

I am a competitor but I have no problem saying Wiza is a solid tool! I love good products and I think Wiza delivers. They have 20k+ users on the chrome store and many good reviews. When using it personally I found it easy to navigate and only took me a few minutes from install to start getting value/results.

Wiza is great for scrapping. If by chance you wanted something a little more detailed and adept to HubSpot, only then will I recommend my own product: LinkedHub.io. 

LinkedHub will do things like grab contact, company, and conversation data from LinkedIn. It takes care of little details such as associating a contact to the correct company. Or updating HubSpot properties such as contact owner or lifecycle stage among other things.

But in terms of pure scrapping Wiza is excellent and I happily recommend it.

Gratefully,
Guy Taylor | LinkedHub.io | Hubtags.io

View solution in original post

Momenta
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

We've settled on LinkMatch, which is priced per seat (not usage). Has been a great tool including copying contact profile pictures. 

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10
Momenta
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

We've settled on LinkMatch, which is priced per seat (not usage). Has been a great tool including copying contact profile pictures. 

Edyta7510
Guide

SOLVE

Thanks @Momenta ! 

How do you leverage data pulled via LinkMatch? 

You add them to sales sequences? Run dedicated marketing campaign to them? Cold calls? Anything else? 

Huge thanks!

0 Upvotes
GuyTaylor
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @Edyta7510,

I am a competitor but I have no problem saying Wiza is a solid tool! I love good products and I think Wiza delivers. They have 20k+ users on the chrome store and many good reviews. When using it personally I found it easy to navigate and only took me a few minutes from install to start getting value/results.

Wiza is great for scrapping. If by chance you wanted something a little more detailed and adept to HubSpot, only then will I recommend my own product: LinkedHub.io. 

LinkedHub will do things like grab contact, company, and conversation data from LinkedIn. It takes care of little details such as associating a contact to the correct company. Or updating HubSpot properties such as contact owner or lifecycle stage among other things.

But in terms of pure scrapping Wiza is excellent and I happily recommend it.

Gratefully,
Guy Taylor | LinkedHub.io | Hubtags.io

CMcRae-Thompson
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, thanks for sharing about LinkedHub.io. My company is currently looking for a tool that will do the following: use LinkedIn Sales Nav to create a saved list, check that list against our CRM for duplicates, enrich the list with phone/email and export into HubSpot. Does LinkedHub.io offer these services as part of the integration?

GuyTaylor
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @CMcRae-Thompson,

Yes, LinkedHub offers these features:
-Works with Sales Navigator ✔️
-Checks your HubSpot for potential contact or company duplicate ✔️
-Captures email & phone ✔️

Here is a quick video where I demo these features.

Gratefully,
Guy

CMcRae-Thompson
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the video Guy, I would be interested in learning more about LinkedHub. Can I schedule a demo call?

0 Upvotes
GuyTaylor
Guide

SOLVE

Sure, plz drop me a line via the chat button in the bottom right of our website linkedhub.io.

Edyta7510
Guide

SOLVE

Thanks @GuyTaylor ! What do you mean by conversation data from LinkedIn? How does it work in practice? 

0 Upvotes
GuyTaylor
Guide

SOLVE

@Edyta7510 Conversations that take place on LinkedIn will be visible within HubSpot. Within a contact records timeline you will see notes like this:

Conversation.png
This is all done automatically in the background. 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Edyta7510, thank you for posting in our Community!

I personally don't have experience with this integration but I was able to find a post in wiza on how to integrate with Hubspot ( More information here

To our top experts, I would like to add to this conversation @GuyTaylor @karstenkoehler @Momenta any recommendations to @Edyta7510 matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !