Win probability

Visitor

How do I show the win probability in the deal properties please? Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @RachelRMR can you confirm what you mean by 'Win Probability'. How do you / does your business calculate this score?

0 Upvotes
Visitor

Hi 

The functionality is already in Hubspot in the 7 steps of a deal. I just want to be able to see what the probability is on the properties of a deal.

R

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Product Team

Ah I see - sorry for my misunderstanding!

To customize your deal stages:

1. Navigate to Settings in the top navigation of the CRM. 

2. Click on the Deals link located on the left-hand side menu.

3. Scroll down to the Deals and Pipelines section.

4. Click the Edit button to the right of the pipeline for which you'd like to customize the stages.

Here you can make edits to your pipeline's stages:

1. Click to the left of a stage and drag to change the order of stages in your pipeline.

2. Change the name of any stage by editing the Stage name field.

3. Click on the Win probability dropdown to change the percent change of closing a deal at that stage.

4. Click the trash icon to the right of the stage to delete it.

5. Create a new deal stage by clicking Add a deal stage and set the Stage name and Win probability. Any newly created deal stages will appear in the Deals view for all users in your CRM. 

0 Upvotes
Visitor

Hi 

Unfortunately no, I would like to see the win probability as a property of each deal. So if I have this view, being the deals tab selected from the menu at the top, I also have the win probability shown. 

Hi - I'm in the same boat. Is there any way to see the Win Probability as a property when just looking at deals (i.e. the deals tab)?

HubSpot Employee

Hi @KirstenM and @RachelRMR  As it turns out, Win Probablility is not avaialable as a property at this time. I agree with you that it would be valuable to display as part of the deal columns however. 

Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes

Yup, done!

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

We have the same case too in our company

0 Upvotes
Visitor

Do you have a timeline for this being available? Since it is already aligned to each deal stage, it seems like it should be easy to make this available as a column.

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Matt-O360  An idea for this has been submited by @KirstenM Find it here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Show-Win-Probability-as-a-Property/idc-p/32266#M7228

Please add your comments to this idea with as much context as possible. 

Thank you.

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes