Will HubSpot actually be useful to my line of business.

Highlighted

I own a small social service provider agency that assist individuals with disabilites with learning to navigate their community, find and manitain jobs or pretty much assist them with whatever their desires as far a living in their community and maintaining a happy life. 

I am a private contractor with the state and I hire independent contractors to handle the cases. I have currently 7 contractors working with me. 

I also partner with Case manager ( who refer said cases to me) 

I then assign them to the independent contractors. Just from looking at how some of this goes in CRM. 

Thanks in advance for any feedback or guidance. I am just not sure where to start. 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Creativeboss  Creating your sales pipeline is a bit beyond the scope of a single forum post. The HubSpot CRM is best used in a 1:1 sales environment where tracking all activities up to the moment of sale is a neccesary. 

Deals in the CRM are based on a sales pipeline with definitive steps leading up to a closing  action.  You can adapt the CRM to your local enviornment if your have a definitive end point for your caregiver pipeline (this could be the actual assignment of the case, or the termimation of services). 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Creativeboss,

There are a number of different ways that the CRM can work for your team! It really depends on what information you'd like to store in the records or what's going to be helpful for your team. I'll outline a few different best practices for getting started and we'll go from there!

1. The CRM is a great way to monitor what your team is doing. If you add all 7 of those independent contractors by following these instructions, you'll be able to get them set up and able to start putting their information into the CRM. This article will outline what the different user permission options mean so you can determine how to set those up.

2. If your reps have a list of contacts that they're already working with, great! We have a simple way to import contacts from a CSV file, so take a look at this article to get more information about file formatting and how to avoid common errors.

During this process, you might need to create some custom properties, so please refer to this article to get the instructions to do that.

3. Depending on how your reps are interacting with their contacts, there are a few different ways to keep track of what they're doing. If they have Gmail or Office 365, they can connect their inboxes, which will allow them to send emails from the CRM and keep all of those interactions within the contact records. We also have a sales extension that works with those clients so they can log and track emails sent from outside the CRM as well.

If they're not using one of those email clients, they can connect their inboxes using IMAP, which will still allow them to send emails from the CRM. Additionally, they can log activities and notes on the contact record to make sure all of their interactions are properly accounted. 

Those are really the first steps that you want to take to get your team up and running! Once they start using the CRM, they'll get more comfortable with the tools and capabilities of the system. Please let me know if you have questions on any of this or are looking for specific functionality for your team!

Best,

Brittany Lambert

0 Upvotes