CRM

wds9000

Why is default Companies sort order is reversed

SOLVE

Hello!

I succesfully imported about 125 Companies. When I imported them they were already in alphabetic order, but after import Hubspot CRM dispays them in reverse alphabetic order each time. Yes, I can click the 'Name' column twice to reverse this but doing it each time is annoying. I don't see a way in the Free version to save any settings around this unless I am overlooking it. I'm new so quite possibly still getting used to things.

When I open the All Companies view I don't see any columns showing any arrows to suggest that any default sort is occuring. I assume a default sort is occuring on a hidden column such as an ID number I can't see. I say this because I added an additional Company after my import and it put it at the top even though this isn't an alphabetic (or even reverse alphabetic) sort. It is sorted by something I can't see.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
wds9000
Solution

SOLVE

Welllllll..... figured this out :0

I created a new filter, used the criteria 'Name = Known' to ensure I get everything. After creating the filter, and after clicking the Name column to get the sort order the way I want, then you can save it and the Options will let you make it the default.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
wds9000
Solution

SOLVE

Welllllll..... figured this out :0

I created a new filter, used the criteria 'Name = Known' to ensure I get everything. After creating the filter, and after clicking the Name column to get the sort order the way I want, then you can save it and the Options will let you make it the default.