CRM

AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Why is Unbounce only available to Pro+?

SOLVE

So I've been doing some housekeeping on HS contacts recently, and have found a lot of hard bounces who are both legitimate contacts and current customers.  Some of these I correspond on a regular basis, but aren't receiving marketing emails.

As I'm not a Pro subscriber, I don't have an unbounce button.

There are dozens of these, if not hundreds... do I really need to email them all through to HS support with evidence to unbounce them?  Is there not a better way?!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi Adam,

Thank you for this feedback.  The ability to unbounce a contact from the contact's timeline is a feature that is only available within Matketing Professional and Marketing Enterprise accounts.   Within a Marketing Starter subscriotion, you'll need to open a support ticket to request that contacts be made eligable for marketing emails again, and provide evidence that the contacts are deliverable.   

You can also review why contacts have hard bounced within the post send screen of the marketing email tool for the campaign that caused the bounce.   Reviewing the bounce reason can help to understand why the mail was rejected by the recipient's mail server, which will help you to understand what may need to be adjusted to prevent more of the same bounce types in the future.  You can read more about the different types of bounces here. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi Adam,

Thank you for this feedback.  The ability to unbounce a contact from the contact's timeline is a feature that is only available within Matketing Professional and Marketing Enterprise accounts.   Within a Marketing Starter subscriotion, you'll need to open a support ticket to request that contacts be made eligable for marketing emails again, and provide evidence that the contacts are deliverable.   

You can also review why contacts have hard bounced within the post send screen of the marketing email tool for the campaign that caused the bounce.   Reviewing the bounce reason can help to understand why the mail was rejected by the recipient's mail server, which will help you to understand what may need to be adjusted to prevent more of the same bounce types in the future.  You can read more about the different types of bounces here. 

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AdamLPW 

Thank you for contacting us! I'll reach out our internal team and I'll get back to you 🙂

Best

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !