CRM

AlexWalker
Membro

Why hubspot stop sending email if we remove branding? (With FREE Plan)

resolver

During sending emails is Hubspot branding is mandatory?

I was able to send emails after removing branding manually from the email. But, suddenly Hubspot stopped me to send emails if we remove branding from email content.

There is no error or message during sending of the email of I remove branding. All the scheduled and direct emails are starting to fail because of this change.

If Branding is mandatory to the success of email delivery Hubspot must not allow users to remove branding from email content or should display an error?

How end-user knows what is the reason?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @AlexWalker,

I'm not familiar with this particular behavior but the HubSpot branding is indeed included with all of HubSpot's free products. You'd have to upgrade to a Starter subscription to remove the branding.

There is a thread on free email branding with some users reporting that this behavior has changed over time, that some workarounds have stopped working etc. – the only consistent way out is upgrading.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @AlexWalker,

I'm not familiar with this particular behavior but the HubSpot branding is indeed included with all of HubSpot's free products. You'd have to upgrade to a Starter subscription to remove the branding.

There is a thread on free email branding with some users reporting that this behavior has changed over time, that some workarounds have stopped working etc. – the only consistent way out is upgrading.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.