CRM

schoolofthewild
Mitglied

Why have Notifications stopped?

lösung

Hi all

I've just started using Hubspot (Free for now). I signed up on 23rd December, 2017.

I understand that I get 200 desktop notifications per month - which have been great. 

I've used almost 300, so have stopped seeing them for the last few days, but as it's now 24th Jan (ie more than a month), I'm wondering why it hasn't reset so I can see them again?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Nigel

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @schoolofthewild

If you're using the free version of HubSpot Sales, you can receive 200 free notifications per month.

If this monthly limit is reached, you will still be able to send tracked emails and receive instant notifications, but you will not be able to view your activity feed until your notification count has been reset. Your notification count will reset and go back to 0 on the first calendar day of each month.

If you go over the 200 notification limit, you can upgrade to receive unlimited notifications along with the other features of HubSpot Sales Starter or Professional.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @schoolofthewild

If you're using the free version of HubSpot Sales, you can receive 200 free notifications per month.

If this monthly limit is reached, you will still be able to send tracked emails and receive instant notifications, but you will not be able to view your activity feed until your notification count has been reset. Your notification count will reset and go back to 0 on the first calendar day of each month.

If you go over the 200 notification limit, you can upgrade to receive unlimited notifications along with the other features of HubSpot Sales Starter or Professional.

MBrooks71
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi, I'm currently on the free version. I've gone over the 200 limit. So, my Chrome browser notifications of email opens AND Accepted Google meetings has stopped there. 
BUT, it has also stopped any tracking at all. Ex. When I go to my Google Apps mail... the Hubspot tool inside the email is showing "tracked." But, it doesn't tell me when the email has been opened. It is not truly being tracked. It also doesn't show as opened in Hubspot.

ALSO, when someone accepts my meeting, it does not show in HubSpot... however, I do get a Gmail notification that it was accepted.
(This is all different than what you said in your message above: "you will still be able to send tracked emails AND RECEIVE INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS" 
Help please...

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
CorePipe
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hey there,

Sorry for reviving this post but I had a question:

If one hits the 200 notification limit, will tracked emails and calls still show up in the individual activity feed of contacts and companies? Can I still go to a contact page and see tracked activitiy?

Thank you

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hello @CorePipe

At the moment free users only receive 200 notifications per month. If this monthly limit is reached, you can still send tracked emails and receive instant notifications, but your activity feed will not show these notifications until your notification count resets on the first calendar day of each month.

More information here.

I hope this helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

dshutanevive
Mitglied

lösung

Mine never reset. They stopped and never started again.

0 Upvotes
mnph
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks for the information. As a followup, if the Activity Feed Limit is reached:

1. Will replies to tracked emails still be updated per contact?
  2. Will document downloads continue to be updated?
  3. Will individual activity continue to be stored?
  4. Will the Last Activity Date be updated based on the Activity?

Basically, I'd like to know if the activity feed limit is reached, will activities over the 200 count still be updated per contact? Thx.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @mnph

f you're using HubSpot's free sales tools, you can receive 200 free notifications per month.

If you go over the 200 notification limit, you can upgrade to receive unlimited notifications along with the other features of HubSpot Sales Hub Starter or Professional.

0 Upvotes
dshutanevive
Mitglied

lösung

My notifications do not seem to have reset. I hit 200 in the first month, got the message that I had run our for the month, but they never started re-appearing. How do I get them to reset?

0 Upvotes