CRM

serenecream
メンバー

Wholesale and Retail Sales

解決

Hi there, I'm very new to this, so apologise if this is a silly question.  I have two branches to my business - I have wholesale customers (stockists) and then retail customers (from my website, social media etc) - I want to import my contacts but I would like to see these two customer lists separately.  Is there a way I can do that?

Many thanks

Debbie

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
aabergkvist
解決策
メンバー | Solutions Partner
メンバー | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @serenecream

Scenario 1: You are not using marketing starter or above

Since you don't have access to lists on the CRM itself, I'd use a simple prefix to the name when you import the contact list. Example: "[W] ContactFirst Contact Last"
This way, you can search for [W] and the result will be the wholesale customers you have. 

Scenario 2: You are using marketing starter or above

Create a column called "Customer Type" or similar in your spreadsheet and in your CRM as a dropdown with "Wholesale Customers" & "Retail Customers" as the alternatives. Then import it into the CRM and map the spreadsheet column to the correct Custom Field you've created. 

Hope that helps! 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
aabergkvist
解決策
メンバー | Solutions Partner
メンバー | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @serenecream

Scenario 1: You are not using marketing starter or above

Since you don't have access to lists on the CRM itself, I'd use a simple prefix to the name when you import the contact list. Example: "[W] ContactFirst Contact Last"
This way, you can search for [W] and the result will be the wholesale customers you have. 

Scenario 2: You are using marketing starter or above

Create a column called "Customer Type" or similar in your spreadsheet and in your CRM as a dropdown with "Wholesale Customers" & "Retail Customers" as the alternatives. Then import it into the CRM and map the spreadsheet column to the correct Custom Field you've created. 

Hope that helps! 

0 いいね!
serenecream
メンバー

解決

Thank you - still learning the basics but I think I have figured it out.

0 いいね!