Where has the company news feed gone?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I just started using Hub Spot Sales. I remeber seeing current news feeds related to companies I imported.

Now I dont see those news feeds.

Any thoughts?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Community Manager

Hey @mbenghiat, correct me if I'm wrong, but what I think you are refferring to in this case is the Prospects tool, which has recently moved.

The Prospects tool helps you gain insight into who is visiting your site. You can use the tool to help identify where on your site there are conversion opportunities as well as other businesses that may be interested in your product or services.

If you check out our Knowledge Base you can find out more abou the Prospects tool here, and details on how to access it here

Please note: This tool is only available to Sales Pro users. 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Nope, not what I was looking for.

Some companies I have in Hubspot Sales show what looks like a RSS news feed with current/recent news about the company...but only some, not all.

Insightly for instance allows you to click a "follow" button and then populates that company's recod with updated news as well.

I'd like to know how to link this to all companies.

Does this help.

New Contributor

i am looking for the same thing!

0 Upvotes
In Search of Ponies

Hi! Make sure that the record you're looking at in HubSpot is of a company (it should say company in the URL address bar).

Image 2017-11-14 at 2.37.45 PM.png

What you're looking for is a company level filter shown here for, in this case, Microsoft:

Image 2017-11-14 at 2.50.14 PM.png

I've found a lot of large orgs don't have news items show up in their timeline. The news skews towards tech. It'd be neat if we could choose the news sources that update the timeline.

Vote that idea up here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Company-News-Choose-Sources/idi-p/37592#M8871

New Contributor

I see the news feed in the Company profile as shown, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to setup a workflow or notification when there is new Company News Activity.  It is not a Company Property so there is now way to create a filter for it either.   I am assuming this involves some sort of webhook.

Anyone have any thoughts?

0 Upvotes