CRM

northstarcomms

Where can I find files that I directly attached to a deal record?

SOLVE

I tried to find files that I attached directly to deal records in the Files section under Marketing, since there is no other obvious place to look for these attachments.

The reason is that I would like to be able to find the file that I attached to a deal, and reuse it when sending an email to another contact.

Are attached files avaialble anywhere in HubSpot, or do I have to upload files in the File section under Marketing, 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @northstarcomms,

If you attached a file to a deal record, it's only available there. These files are not automatically documented in the HubSpot file manager – you would have to manually upload them, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@northstarcomms Regrettably, @karstenkoehler is correct that you won't be able to find the deal attachments in the HubSpot file manager. This question comes up regularly, so you might consider submitting it as an Idea.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @northstarcomms,

If you attached a file to a deal record, it's only available there. These files are not automatically documented in the HubSpot file manager – you would have to manually upload them, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.