CRM

JRGies
Participant

Where are emails that are sent from outlook found in hubspot?

SOLVE

I see my outllok bcc'ing hubspot with emails. but when i look up the company and or contact I do not see a copy of the email.

Where wouldl I find that?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @JRGies,

Providing you have your inbox properly connected to HubSpot, any emails you send from HubSpot will appear in your Sent emails folder in Outlook and any emails you send from Outlook will appear in your HubSpot activity feeds for the relevant Contact/Company/Deal.  

If this isn't happening for you, this may indicate that your inbox has not been successfully connected to HubSpot.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @JRGies,

Providing you have your inbox properly connected to HubSpot, any emails you send from HubSpot will appear in your Sent emails folder in Outlook and any emails you send from Outlook will appear in your HubSpot activity feeds for the relevant Contact/Company/Deal.  

If this isn't happening for you, this may indicate that your inbox has not been successfully connected to HubSpot.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
0 Upvotes