CRM

WendyBee
Teilnehmer/-in

When updating product pricing, does it change previous pricing?

lösung

I want to change the pricing on all of our products.  I was planning on replacing the new list with the old list but I don't want prior pricing to update or give an error if I delete the previous list.  

Does anyone know if it will leave prior deal pricing as is, if I delete the previous pricing?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
himanshurauthan
Lösung
Vordenker/-in | Elite Partner

lösung

Hello @WendyBee 

when you update product pricing in HubSpot, the new pricing will apply to all new deals created with those products. The pricing of previous deals will remain unchanged and will not be affected by the update.

If you delete the previous pricing list, it should not affect any existing deals that were created using that pricing. However, you can double-check your HubSpot account settings.

Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
himanshurauthan
Lösung

lösung

Hello @WendyBee 

when you update product pricing in HubSpot, the new pricing will apply to all new deals created with those products. The pricing of previous deals will remain unchanged and will not be affected by the update.

If you delete the previous pricing list, it should not affect any existing deals that were created using that pricing. However, you can double-check your HubSpot account settings.

Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
PDrouen
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi, 

But what if you actually do want that the prices of existing quotes/deals are changed, what should you do than?

0 Upvotes
WendyBee
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks so much, Himanshu!  I appreciate the reply!

Wendy

0 Upvotes