CRM

Arnau
Mitglied

When one contact already has one deal, while creating a new one, the previous deal disappears

Hello community,

I'm working in a Saas company where we have different kinds of deals, one aimed to sell the trial, another one to verify the member, and another one to sell the full license from the trial.

The problem I'm facing is that whenever we sell the trial, we start a new deal (different pipeline) to sell the full license, and while doing that the previous deal from the trial seems to be deleted. I can't see which is the deal stage from this previous deal.

(I know it seems obvious that if we sold the trial we already know which is the outcome of this previous deal, but it's not that straightforward, I made up this case for you to understand my problem)

Do you have any idea that might help me with that?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
Matty9
HubSpot-Moderator/-in
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

When one contact already has one deal, while creating a new one, the previous deal disappears

Hey there Arnau! I can confirm that creating a new deal never should be automatically deleting previously created deals. It sounds like existing deals are being modified rather than new ones being created. I'm going to reach out to you directly via your support inbox so we can look into this a bit deeper. Look out for an email from me! 

Best,

Matty | HubSpot Moderator 

0 Upvotes