CRM

Lsmith67
Mitglied

When cursor is over a custom property incorrect info is displayed

lösung

Hi, I have set up a custom property within the free CRM version which is to capture a companies area of interest.  However, when I am in the contact page and place my cursor over the "areas of interest" title on the left view pane, I see the financial details of another company!!  Can anyone help me resolve this?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
edjusten
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @Lsmith67  This is most likely due to a browser caching error. As a first troubleshooting step, lets start by taking the usual browser maintenance steps (clear cache, deleted cookies, close extraneous tabs and windows, reboot browser and computer if necessary). Chrome is the recomended browser for HubSpot.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
edjusten
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @Lsmith67  This is most likely due to a browser caching error. As a first troubleshooting step, lets start by taking the usual browser maintenance steps (clear cache, deleted cookies, close extraneous tabs and windows, reboot browser and computer if necessary). Chrome is the recomended browser for HubSpot.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes