CRM

Eventige
Colaborador | Partner
Colaborador | Partner

When Is API For Quotes/Quote End-Points Happening?

resolver

We are looking to use the native  HubSpot Quotes feature until the internal update/release of further functionality. My understanding is that HubSpot Teams are aggressively working on improving and scaling up the internal Quotes Tools, and hopefully API Endpoints, as right now we can't grab any Quote IDs and are forced to psuedo-hack together using Deal IDs and Copying Records. Its very janky right now, but I guess its holding for now.

Anyone know anything about Quotes/Quote APIs or anything in that realm is coming soon?

1 Soluciones aceptada
WendyGoh
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @commercient,

Just an update here, as documented here:

The CRM API currently only supports retrieving quotes that have been created by a HubSpot user in a HubSpot account via an API key. Creating and updating quotes through the CRM API is coming soon. Please subscribe to our changelog to make sure you receive any further updates about this issue.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

8 Respuestas 8
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey everyone!

HubSpot has currently released the CRM API v3 on our Developer Preview and that includes the Quote API! Do check it out here: CRM API | Quotes. Feel free to let me know if there's any questions on this.

0 Me gusta
commercient
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi WndyGoh,

I have tried quote api of Hubspot.

It has some bug that when we create quote from API it is not generating public url for viewing quote.  

Can you help me to check this.

Regards,

Richard.

0 Me gusta
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @commercient,

Thanks for pointing this out! On my end, I'm also seeing this behavior. 

In this case, I'll be checking this with my team and I'll keep you posted here.

0 Me gusta
WendyGoh
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @commercient,

Just an update here, as documented here:

The CRM API currently only supports retrieving quotes that have been created by a HubSpot user in a HubSpot account via an API key. Creating and updating quotes through the CRM API is coming soon. Please subscribe to our changelog to make sure you receive any further updates about this issue.

vincentdv
Miembro

resolver

An API would be great because we would like to use it to link accepted quotes to our invoicing system.

jfhamel
Participante

resolver

+1  We are looking for API for Quotes too. Our team use quotes and we would like to be able to read the informations from a signed quote when the deal is accepted. 

yaro-hypeaudito
Participante

resolver

+1 on this. We would love to have an ability to match a quote to a deal using CRM Associations API. Or by any other means. We use quotes to set different prices for products and enable products automaticall on backend. We would love to get all quote data through API to know what customer paid for and how much + enable the product on our backend.

cbarley
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @Eventige , to be candid, I'm not sure what the plans are for a Quotes API. Do you have a link to a discussion where a Quotes API was being talked about? Happy to ask this question of our team internally and get this info back to you when I can.

0 Me gusta