CRM

delimadlg

When I log a call to a deal, how can I assign a contact to that call?

SOLVE

Please help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @delimadlg,

If you are logging a call using the + Log Activity button on the Deal record then there is no feature available to assigned that logged call activity to a contact. However, you can type out notes on the call in the activity, so you could certainly type out details of the call including who you spoke to. If you are using the HubSpot Sales calling feature to call directly from your browser using HubSpot, this will dial the number of the Contact who is associated with the Deal record itself, and you can see who that call was made to directly on the timeline. 

Rami 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @delimadlg,

If you are logging a call using the + Log Activity button on the Deal record then there is no feature available to assigned that logged call activity to a contact. However, you can type out notes on the call in the activity, so you could certainly type out details of the call including who you spoke to. If you are using the HubSpot Sales calling feature to call directly from your browser using HubSpot, this will dial the number of the Contact who is associated with the Deal record itself, and you can see who that call was made to directly on the timeline. 

Rami 

0 Upvotes