CRM

mmcmahon
Participant

What's the best way to track contacts' participation in my events/conferences?

SOLVE

How can I track individual contacts' participation in events/conferences, including whether we've sent them an invitation, their RSVP, attendance, etc?  I know I can create custom contact properties, but can't figure out how I would add properties for each event/conference. E.g., I can create a property which has a drop-down of event names, but that need individual properties for things like 'invitation sent: yes/no', 'RSVP: yes/no/no response', 'attended: yes/no'.  Can't figure out how to do this for more than one event per contact. I'm sure there's a better way. Help?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

- see Using HubSpot to track conferences, events, etc.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
JKazarian
Contributor

SOLVE

Would using HubSpot Custom Tracking Events work? - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/analytics-tools/create-custom-behavioral-events

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

- see Using HubSpot to track conferences, events, etc.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
HWilliamson

SOLVE

Hi Frank -

I stumbled upon this and found it helpful. I started using custom property tools with the multiple checkbox option as a way to track contact events since we don't have a tool in place to do that with your current extension options (we use Teams). However, before I go too deep down this rabbit hole in this method, I was wondering if you had a clever way of creating a reporting dashboard so I can see how many people are attending these events and activities associated around them? For instance if they're attending more than one event and finding a way to view # of touches after that time period? Any insight is more than appreciated. 🙂

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @HWilliamson,

Thanks for reaching out! 

This thread is 5 years old and may not have full visibility among our Community Members. I would like to invite you to create a new post on the Community to ensure it's seen by the entire community. 

Please make sure to include a full description of your goal and any steps you have taken so far to create this dashboard.  

Thank you, 

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !