CRM

Byter86
Participante

What happens to emails Hubspot Receives (Forwarded BCC'd) when the target emails are not a contact

resolver

I'm sending all my Mac Mail emails to hubspot though an automated bcc and hubspot is categorizing / recording properly.  But there are lots of emails with no contact match or company match that get forwarded to hubspot.  What happens to these emails?  Thankfully there does not appear to be a bounce back but just wondering how long they are maintained on hubspot's servers.  The current solution I have would forward even my personal emails to hubspot if I reply through Apple Mail.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
aliciapea
Solução
Participante

What happens to emails Hubspot Receives (Forwarded BCC'd) when the target emails are not a contact

resolver

Hey @Byter86, so when you log an email in the CRM that was sent to a contact that does not yet exist in your CRM, that contact should just get automatically created and the email should be logged in the timeline of that new contact. You should be able to search for those contacts in your CRM by their email addresses. Has this not been happening on your end? Any additional information or screenshots would be helpful!

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
SamArellano
Membro

resolver

Hi - I want to automate hubspot bcc in mac mail but can't figure it out. What's the trick? Terminal? I tried that but it's not working. https://www.lifewire.com/automatically-bcc-os-x-mail-1172861

Thanks for any help

Sam

0 Avaliação positiva
aliciapea
Solução
Participante

resolver

Hey @Byter86, so when you log an email in the CRM that was sent to a contact that does not yet exist in your CRM, that contact should just get automatically created and the email should be logged in the timeline of that new contact. You should be able to search for those contacts in your CRM by their email addresses. Has this not been happening on your end? Any additional information or screenshots would be helpful!

bernd
Participante

resolver

Hello all- 

I just tried to forward a non-existing email (setup via gsuite email routing) but the contacts were not created. 

Is there anything I need to do? 

0 Avaliação positiva
aliciapea
Participante

resolver

@bernd what do you mean by "non existing email"?

0 Avaliação positiva