What does a client see when they get an email...?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi all, I am currently evaluating whether HubSpot CRM will meet our needs and have a question regarding emails.

Is there any scenario where a client would receive email communication from HubSpot where the "From" field displays as xxx@hubspot.com? eg. automated meeting requests, call invites or similar...?

I would prefer that all comms with clients are seen as being sent "From" xxx@mybusiness.com to ensure consistent branding.

Can someone please comment on this? Cheers!

Andrew.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @strikis If you are sending from the CRM, you will actually configure your email client to send emails, so those messages will come from your standard email address. You can find out more about connecting your inbox here

If you have further (or more detailed) set-up questions, you can book a phone session with one of our User Success Coaches to help get you up and running.

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Ed, much appreciated.

I also received some excellent advice from Hubspot on their Twitter support account a couple of days ago where they pointed me to this article: 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/how-can-i-send-emails-in-the-crm-from-multi...

Regards,

Andrew.