CRM

ToddWelling

Weighted Pipeline Value over Time

SOLVE

Is it possible to create a chart with the Weighted Pipeline Value over time so we can visualise the dynamics of the health of the pipe?

Intention being to filter by Probabilty < 1 so we have a view of active deals / opportunities.

Having tried to build this in charts it only references currently active deals by their status, and what we really want to see was "what was the value at the end of that calendar day" and then chart that out historically.

Ideally by day or week, but assume the settings allow us to play with that.

Appreciate any guidance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ToddWelling,

Yes, this is possible using the sales analytics in Sales Hub Professional: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-sales-reports-with-the-sales-reports-analytics-tool

Navigate to Menu > Reports > Analytics tools > Sales analytics. In the left sidebar, you should see Forecasts & Pipelines > Weighted pipeline forecast > tab Over time.

Here you can view the forecasted revenue of your deals by rep. Track how reps are forecasting and whether their forecasts are improving over time. This is calculated using the deal probability percentage set per deal stage. These amounts are total revenue multiplied by deal probability percentage. Closed lost deals or deals with 0% deal probability are excluded. This info comes from the deal probability % entered on your deal stages in settings.

As far as I know, this is not possible without Sales Hub Professional.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ToddWelling,

Yes, this is possible using the sales analytics in Sales Hub Professional: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-sales-reports-with-the-sales-reports-analytics-tool

Navigate to Menu > Reports > Analytics tools > Sales analytics. In the left sidebar, you should see Forecasts & Pipelines > Weighted pipeline forecast > tab Over time.

Here you can view the forecasted revenue of your deals by rep. Track how reps are forecasting and whether their forecasts are improving over time. This is calculated using the deal probability percentage set per deal stage. These amounts are total revenue multiplied by deal probability percentage. Closed lost deals or deals with 0% deal probability are excluded. This info comes from the deal probability % entered on your deal stages in settings.

As far as I know, this is not possible without Sales Hub Professional.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ToddWelling

SOLVE

Essentially appears the Chart / Report only references the CURRENT status of a deal at the time of running the report, and not WHAT WAS the status of that deal on the specific date period. 

Thus, seems impossible to get "What was my weighted pipeline value on Day X" as Hubspot only references Today status, and not a Back Then status.

0 Upvotes