CRM

stephan213

Weighted Lead Rotation app ( give some salespeople more leads than others )

SOLVE

I am not sure if this is allowed here, @hubspot on Twitter referred me when I asked about it.

I have developed an app for hubspot that allows you to add lead rotation to your workflow with the ability to give more leads/preference to top salespeople, and less leads to new or underperforming salespeople.

I would like to know if there is an interest for such an app and get ideas on the best way to market it.

1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @stephan213. You may want to reach out to the folks at the connect program for more information about this, in general. While your standalone app doesn't explicitly fit that program's definition, they may have some advice that could help. 

While I'm not sure about HubSpot-only customers, you may get some traction with Salesforce-integrated customers of HubSpot. Their needs, in general, can be more complex than HubSpot-only users and may benefit from knowing about your app. (There's also a fairly sizable marketplace for this in Salesforce; we use an installed package called Distribution Engine in our production org to help with this sort of task. Going to Salesforce's AppExchange to investigate similar solutions, and who they're marketed towards, may be a help.)

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

22 Replies 22
stephan213

SOLVE

Yes

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @stephan213. You may want to reach out to the folks at the connect program for more information about this, in general. While your standalone app doesn't explicitly fit that program's definition, they may have some advice that could help. 

While I'm not sure about HubSpot-only customers, you may get some traction with Salesforce-integrated customers of HubSpot. Their needs, in general, can be more complex than HubSpot-only users and may benefit from knowing about your app. (There's also a fairly sizable marketplace for this in Salesforce; we use an installed package called Distribution Engine in our production org to help with this sort of task. Going to Salesforce's AppExchange to investigate similar solutions, and who they're marketed towards, may be a help.)

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.