We Got Sign-in issue by using another laptop

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello, 

I am asking for assistance on behalf of our hubspot account. We just started using the free trival version of  hubspot. With the username and password, we can log into with one machine. However, we can log into any ohter computer or machine. Even if we log out the account and try to log into with another computer and machine, we still cannot get access into the account. Resetting the password does not work either.

Any ideas of  how to get this problem fixed would be very appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Jessie

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi Jessie (@TheUPSStore393)

Can you share the Hub Id of the portal you're trying to log into, as well as a screenshot of the error message you're seeing. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello Jenny,

Our Hubspot CRM ID is 4118036.

This problem exists when we log into another laptop. it would tell me login is unavailable right now and please try again later.

We would like to hear from you if there is something wrong there. Thank you.

JessieIMG_1899.JPG

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @TheUPSStore393

I have prompted a 'reset your password' email to be sent to the store393@ email address. Please follow the steps in the email, reset your password, and try logging in. 

If you have issues after that, please let me know. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes