CRM

alansp
Participante

Way to edit the fields in the contact block (right column on sales record)

resolver

Is there any way to choose which fields appear in the contact block in the right column of a deal record?

eg: Could I add "buyer role" to this?

contact_block.png

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @alansp,

Currently, there aren't any customization options for these blocks. Only the left sidebar of records can be customized, see here.

Other users have requested similar features in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I recommend you upvote the post, leave a comment with your own requirements and use case and follow the post. The HubSpot product team reviews these suggestions based on demand.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @alansp,

Currently, there aren't any customization options for these blocks. Only the left sidebar of records can be customized, see here.

Other users have requested similar features in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I recommend you upvote the post, leave a comment with your own requirements and use case and follow the post. The HubSpot product team reviews these suggestions based on demand.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.