CRM

rcovelli
Participant

Want to add date/time to a Note

SOLVE

Hello, I would like to add a date and time to a note in either Company or Contacts. My goal is so the note will show up in my activity log at the appropriate time. The reason is that, for example, today I want to add a note for something that happened last month. In the activity feed, I want that note to show up last month, instead of today. Thanks for your help!

image.png

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rcovelli,

At this time it is not possible to backdate notes, only emails, meetings, and calls.

Here's the idea you can upvote on the ideas forum.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
CLetrange

SOLVE

Hi, I's been 2 years since the publication of this post and dates cannot still be changed. I sometimes have to key my notes at the end of the week (or month when I attend events and I have no time to key all my meetings) when I got more time available, but it does not display the right time. Can we have this scheduled as a feature on Hubspot... Thanks

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @CLetrange,

Thank you for your feedback.

Although it looks like this feature is currently not on the product team's roadmap according to this comment here, I would encourage you to upvote this idea and comment on why this feature would be useful. 

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @rcovelli,

At this time it is not possible to backdate notes, only emails, meetings, and calls.

Here's the idea you can upvote on the ideas forum.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

rcovelli
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your help. I have upvoted the article, cause I think it would be a nice feature.

-Rich