CRM

danny2327
Contributor

Want reminder emails to include original meeting link (Google Meet)

SOLVE

We have had many customers complain that they cannot find the link to join our meeting, because while the original email they receive right after booking has it, the reminder we can tell it to send does not include the meeting link.  

Is there a setting for including that link that I am not seeing, or is this just not an option?  I've even looked into setting up a workflow, and if it's even possible, it would be really ugly as we would need to upgrade for scheduled workflows.  

Thanks, 

1 Accepted solution
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @danny2327,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

This isn't currently possible in HubSpot, however, I wanted to share this related thread where @aalthaus_revriv and @Jwberry share workarounds for this limitation. I hope they are helpful in the meantime! 🙂 

I would also recommend upvoting this related feature request in the Ideas Forum and commenting on it to show your support and for our product team to read your feedback. 

I hope this helps clarify! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
danny2327
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Kristen,
Thanks very much for the links. I had looked before posting, as I assumed it had been asked, but couldn't find it.  
Cheers

kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @danny2327,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

This isn't currently possible in HubSpot, however, I wanted to share this related thread where @aalthaus_revriv and @Jwberry share workarounds for this limitation. I hope they are helpful in the meantime! 🙂 

I would also recommend upvoting this related feature request in the Ideas Forum and commenting on it to show your support and for our product team to read your feedback. 

I hope this helps clarify! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
WPost
Participant

SOLVE

None of these are solutions they're incredibly complicated workarounds that need someone full time assigned to execute when a basic CRM should allow for this. I was better off just booking people in google directly or using calendly. This meeting system is overly complicated and creates a very high NO SHOW rate for sales meetings which is incredibly costly for our team.