CRM

ploklue
Participant

Want hubspot to create a task when a contact has been contacted 15 times by the same person

Hi,

I'd like to set up a workflow in which Hubspot creates a task when a contact has been contacted by the same salesperson in my company 15 times.

If the contact was reached by someone else in the company, then it resets. 

Any help would be much appreciated!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Want hubspot to create a task when a contact has been contacted 15 times by the same person

Hi @ploklue 

You are able to use in a Workflow the property "Number of times contacted"  that is the total number of times a contact received a sales email, received a call, or had a chat conversation. See screenshot below: 

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 2.13.19 PM.png

You could add the option and " contact owner" is equal to the name of the owner the contact is assigned.

At the moment is not possible to filter in the Workflow by the user who did the activities, so you won't be able to reseat based on these criteria.

But you are able to identify when the contact has 15 times contacted by and you can create a task after that.

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
ploklue
Participant

Hi @PamCotton  

Thanks for your time. The problem with that is that if another person in my company contacted them 14 times prior to me, and then I take that account and message the person once, it shows as 15.

Is there a way for me to look at the number of times contacted only by me?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ploklue 

At this time in a workflow, there is not a way to filter by user the property "Number of times contacted".

My recommendation for a way to identify will be giving user the permission to edit/view contact that they are the owner, this way would be easier to identify by "contact owner" who contacted the contact. And if you would like another user to contact the customer, he would need to be the new "contact owner " for that.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes