Voice notes to Contact Profile via App or Desktop

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hey, guys! As a sales person who run like crazy every day and uses voice notes app a lot, i think it loud be great to have this feature as well within the HS mobile app and also from the web version. Its much more easier after a meeting with potential client to record your thoughts while driving to the next meeting:)

What do you think?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Advisor

Check out the ideas forum here - You can search to see if this request already exists and upvote or create one and start the product process :-) 

You may be able to use Zapier to create this today there are a lot of apps you can connect. 

If this solves your request please accept as a solution

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I dont think Zapier will be nice solution because of the mobile usage. It will be great after you make a call from your phone and the mobile app of HS pops up to have the option "voice note". For a sales person this will be huuuuge advantige. 

Highlighted
Advisor

@IvanBond Totally agree with you, unfortunately right now it's a system limitation. I would definitely add the use case and idea to the idea board so we can get it in front of the product teams at HubSpot. 

Cheers,

Adam

0 Upvotes